Your casual RS outfit

Piu

That's right, show off how long you've been around. :P Seriously though, it looks good. I like the colours you chose. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right, show off how long you've been around. :P Seriously though, it looks good. I like the colours you chose. :thumbup:

Thanks! :D

I want to see if I get any reactions from people with the rubber chicken but so far nothing :lol:

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)

Of course you knew I had to post here!

2ur3vhs.png

Current

Rotate out shields (and gloves to Spellcaster) sometimes, actually liked the Hourglass from the event but usually have Surgebox. Dominion Staff would complete it, but alas cannot be taken out of the tower.

jsgdhs.png

Previous (or pretty close anyway)

Would sometimes wield Zamorak Banner, D Sq (SP) when advertising for clan for maximum exposure.

Also put together the red queen on the right so that's practically mine too, lol.

2dgucz6.png

2ur3vhs.png

That is amazing. :o I see ragefire + the halo, but what is the top + bottom?

111118143404.png

I really hate how the max cape looks with green. :/ like 20 more hours of Livid + 4 more DG levels and I can use Comp. :)

2ur3vhs.png

Necromancer top and bottom, you get it from doing Shades of Mort'on and use it w/ Dagon'hai robes to create "Necromancer" robes. (its like an ornamental kit)

Popoto.~<3

2ur3vhs.png

111118143404.png

I really hate how the max cape looks with green. :/ like 20 more hours of Livid + 4 more DG levels and I can use Comp. :)

Can't you customize it..? :unsure:

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• 2 weeks later...

What's that eyepiece?

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

What's that eyepiece?

Craftsman's monocle from a miniquest in the theiving guild if i read correctly.

93/99 Fishing --- 22/74 Summoning

I'll achieve my goals, even if I have to crawl towards them.

Always accepting donations of living minerals, fishing urns, granite crab pouches, etc.

[hide=Thanks to]Silvermist82, Byzantus, Eka-iridium, emers8529, Octarine, A Local Guy, ezeeipancake, and Thor ls Here[/hide]

this is what ive been wearing lately lol

dnc9w9.png

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

somethingp.png

Poncho rocks :P

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

• 3 weeks later...
What's wrong with your pixel guy...?

I love the OP's pose!!! :lol:

Apparently he got Facebook'd. :c

goddamn i lol'd

Uh, so how do you do it?

Also I have like 6 different outfits lol. Been wearing Sock Mask + Saxon top + bottom + Slayer Cape (t) + CLS + Cithara + Cramulet a lot lately. I like the look of it, although sometimes I feel it'd be better without that damn harp.

What's wrong with your pixel guy...?

I love the OP's pose!!! :lol:

Apparently he got Facebook'd. :c

goddamn i lol'd

Uh' date=' so how do you do it?

Also I have like 6 different outfits lol. Been wearing Sock Mask + Saxon top + bottom + Slayer Cape (t) + CLS + Cithara + Cramulet a lot lately. I like the look of it, although sometimes I feel it'd be better without that damn harp.

[/quote']

Because it's one letter away from being a sacred tool to a destructive creature that lurks here?

On-topic, I've been sporting items that match Slayer Cape(t) + My amulet of fury, mostly themes that I title "The Wanderer" or "The Trickster" depending on what I change. In both cases, I wear my cape and amulet along with my polypore staff, moonclan shoes, and the top and bottom varies every time.

Was thinking of going through the trouble of getting slave robes, but I don't think they'd match very well with my favorite skillcape. Instead, I might find something that is violet (my favorite color) and/or black.

You know, I should really post a picture for better idea of how it looks.

As promised, here is my current outfit (using the scarf since it's winter, weird habit of mine):

ogyln5.jpg

For some reason, I haven't been able to get any loyalty points logging in so I just went and bought a Cheagsam outfit.