Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

JeRambo's Blog

High Level Players Skilling Endgame

• Please log in to reply
3872 replies to this topic

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • Clan:Wicked Fury
Working on some Rocktail cooking and Ivy woodcutting for a while.

Current XP:

Cooking: 36,000,849
Woodcutting: 18,593,141
Posted Image
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Jacks0n
[ Display Name History ]

Jacks0n

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 765 posts
  • RSN:Jacks0n
Nice blog man keep up the good work :D

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
Thank you =)

Also doing some DGing. :D
Posted Image
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts

Felt "lucky" tonight. So happy smile.gif

~23m trip.

16k3knm.png

Posted Image

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
Played around 15-20 castlewars games today, 2 TD trips with 2 effigies :), finished the Turkey event and cooking rocktails now.
Posted Image

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
Castle war games during day (nearing 400 games..), 2 TD trips with slice + 2 effigies as seen on Picture thread, and cooking rocktails now..nearing virtual level 110 cooking! :)

Oh..and this hard clue from TDs I thought I'd share!!

Posted Image

~450k. Bandit teles FTW!
Posted Image

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
Hit 400 games..(401! Forgot to screeny the 400..) .. Time for some TDs!

Posted Image

EDIT: Good first trip! :) (Didn't get those claws..)

Posted Image
Posted Image

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
My luck displayed again.. what are the odds of back to back tooth halfs. :|

Posted Image

But not really mad.. Woot! :D

Posted Image

4 effigies in 2 hours :)

Also 52M Defence XP + another effigy.
Posted Image

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
Tried merching yesterday .. Wanted to buy my partyhat back but they rebounded too fast.

Acquired another statue rock.. 22 to go.
Posted Image

Turnpike
[ Display Name History ]

Turnpike

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • RSN:Turnpikes
  • Clan:PvMS
I like your Defence xp's, but still playing catch up to me. :>

Turnpikes.png

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
Thanks... I'll get you one day!!

Still collecting some more rocks. Been merching around and playing a few games of CWAR. Not much :P
Posted Image

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
Tried out the new dungeon all day yesterday..got 4 effigies, 5 staffs, and over one new mage set.

Wish I would have gotten down there sooner though.. most stuff was already dropping. :(

Also 16M Magic XP. :)
Posted Image

Godliest
[ Display Name History ]

Godliest

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • RSN:Godliest
I just love this blog, seriously!:P

new dungeon is good aint it... I bought a staff early on in the day for 15m but then went with a friend to get like 30m loot in an hour and a half and split it in 2 ofc:P 3 staffs and loads of flakes + spores, also had 3 effigies upto now:)
Godliest's Blog - Check it out!

Posted Image

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
Woot glad that somebody likes this blog! :)

Yeah it's pretty great.. think I'm going back down later. Even the effigy rate is very decent.

Finished another Court case .. Sandwich lady vs. The People!

I think I only have 4 more cases to go! Woot!
Posted Image

Godliest
[ Display Name History ]

Godliest

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • RSN:Godliest
down there doing a slayer task atm, got another effigy from them, that's 4 upto now! no sticks since yesterday when I was LSing with a friend where we got 3 in an hour:P
Godliest's Blog - Check it out!

Posted Image

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
Wow. I'm still fighting mainly, but my luck has been great with sticks (3 a trip) but fail with effigies. Lol
Posted Image

cruzaar
[ Display Name History ]

cruzaar

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Murf
Cool blog, I like how you post lots of pics n stuff :D Good luck with your goals.

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
Thank you. :) I've been slacking on pictures lately .. I'll be sure to post some more later.

Been camping ganodermics .. that's all. Collecting all of the drops, but making sticks into staffs. I'll be sure to post more soon. :)

Currently I'm having trouble logging into the game and forum features (forums, loyalty programme, etc) .. :(

Gotta finish this SQL assignment anyway ..
Posted Image

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
Currently using this setup and invetory .. using augury prayer to fight ganodermics.

extra extreme magic is experimental

tried using oil but it's annoying to use always.

Posted Image

This is the spot I use. You kill it, run to take item, run back, respawns, kill, repeat.. really simple.

Posted Image

(ignore the chat.. :P)

EDIT: And the end result of that trip..

Posted Image

..and another.

Posted Image
Posted Image

JeRambo
[ Display Name History ]

JeRambo

Cherremy

• Members
  • 2,086 posts
Season 6 of 24 finally came in the mail .. WOOT!! :) No spoilers please ..

Going to watch it and camp ganos most likely. :)
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: High Level Players, Skilling, Endgame

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users