Aten - The Road to IFB/MOA/5.4/True, May '01 - Dec '12 RIP || June '18 reborn

man kamil and dat 109 board, reminds me of speed dg and nerds hunting for tupsukorva map l0l... think best board I've seen was like 118 o

LOL I think of map hunting every time I do intermediates now lol

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

only chinese, english, japanese, and kanker allowed in my blog please

yo, also it seems like every time you come in skype you burst out in ???????????????????'s in response to my wall of text i type up when you are offline. lmfa0

nah man u just like quoting massive passages from 2003

as if anybody except u actually reads shit from that long ago lmfa0

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

+4.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

sIz80.png

tried to see if the above 129 board was actually as easy as I thought... black background = mine, dash is the same as 0, and the unfilled squares are the remainders

here's what I managed to reduce it to. Can't get past this ;x

gII5v.png

proof of 50/50. Yellow background are the test tiles, cyan backgrounds are the tiles in question, u and v are either dead/alive depending on A. Instead of 4*, the actual answer is *5, but the board still computes perfectly with the 4* permutation.

If A = 4:

u = dead, B = 5, v =3

If A =3:

v = dead, B = 4, u = 4

[bleep] MSX. STOP GIVING ME 50/50 BOARDS. MISCLICKS ARE NOT TO BE [bleep]ED.

Man, I play a lot of minesweeper for fun. But holy [bleep]. This is like me discovering dungeoneering all over again. The hell is that sidepanel you got there.

Edit: I am becoming more and more able to use google to solve my questions, instead of begging other people to do it for me. So yeah downloaded Minesweeper X. I like this statistics box. Cool.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Side panel looks so good ... it's basically like a DGSweeper for Minesweeper l0l.

Can't be bothered to get it though, will only be depressed to see how low my 3BV/s is :P

10/10 for hardcore overthinking a 50-50 map mate, just get over it and restart @@@

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

yah aussie m8 it's a nifty thing that comes with official competition MS clients, mostly cuz the speed community requires all scores to be above a certain 3BV (which is the minimum # of left clicks needed to solve a board) so yah they need a way to figure it out quickly... for example the minimum for Beginner is 2 (there's a pic on /r/minesweeper of a dude finding the perfect board, which needed only one click to solve).

AND NO NGRGWYN @@@@@@@@@@ ALL POTENTIAL PERSONAL RECORDS NEED TO BE PROVEN 50/50S L0L

yah aussie m8 it's a nifty thing that comes with official competition MS clients, mostly cuz the speed community requires all scores to be above a certain 3BV (which is the minimum # of left clicks needed to solve a board) so yah they need a way to figure it out quickly... for example the minimum for Beginner is 2 (there's a pic on /r/minesweeper of a dude finding the perfect board, which needed only one click to solve).

AND NO NGRGWYN @@@@@@@@@@ ALL POTENTIAL PERSONAL RECORDS NEED TO BE PROVEN 50/50S L0L

I'm not. [bleep]ing. aussie. No. Bad Aten.

But yeah definately checking out r/minesweeper cheers.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

XGtUA.jpg

LOOOOL

shaved just over a second off my time, could have been better but near the end I kept looking at the timer and thinking my record was 105 I was just like "=((( missed rec again =(((", then the screen lagged a bit and I was like o w8 i'm just stupid

This 165 board was 27 more 3bv than my previous rec tho (138) so it was overall an improvement on clicking.