Aten - The Road to IFB/MOA/5.4/True, May '01 - Dec '12 RIP || June '18 reborn

I've removed a lot of posts to kill this discussion most thoroughly, as it's devolving into flaming very fast. Regrettably, some legitimate comments may have been removed. Please continue posting as you would, but remember to keep it civil and within the Forum Rules. Thank you.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Hey you actually botted much, much, much more than I thought you did lol

All the best irl mate, idk what to type here because I haven't had my friends banned before :((((((( But yeah it's good that you're clean of RS at last

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

what even aten

on the inside, i am proud

• Like 2

Cya Aten. Was fun reading your blog while it lasted

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Jagex had it coming by making a requirement that is so outlandish that people *have* to bot the requirements for it.

What? It's the most afk activity in the game. The majority of trimmers didn't bot their games, so it's perfectly possible. Plus it's not like the guy broke down after doing every else legitimately, so not having trim handed to you on a plate is hardly the reason.

At the end of the day, trim is an entirely cosmetic upgrade (that actually makes comp capes look worse IMO) so if you can't be arsed to do it, just don't do it. A hundred plus people have it already, so if you couldn't find the motivation to do it for personal reasons, it's not like you'd have received any kind of recognition anymore anyway.

Seems silly that you got away with basically botting max, then got caught botting one of the most pointless things in the game.

• Like 1

Asmodean <3

There is nothing "completionist" about playing 5000 games of CW. Getting all of the CW rewards is completionist, getting all of the ranks in chompy hunting is completionist, getting all of the spells from Livid is completionist, but seriously, CW is just there as a middle finger to those who want the cape but can't be bothered to spend THOUNDANDS of hours getting 5k games. Kicking puppies is more productive than CW.

• Like 2

All I have to say is... holy o.O

What's your LoL username by the way? Add me so we can form premades :)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Thanks for the mention.. .. But why am I a terrorist? :sad:.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I think when I finish KS I'm just gonna mass-post all the nudes together in one post :> it'll be worth the ban :> anything for harpy nation@@@@@@@@@

DON'T FORGET THIS

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

I think when I finish KS I'm just gonna mass-post all the nudes together in one post :> it'll be worth the ban :> anything for harpy nation@@@@@@@@@

DON'T FORGET THIS

Mfw this is almost a year ago

Key is to remember the good stuff mate :]

• Like 2

6Ij0n.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

LMFA0 irlscape time, anyways last couple days I've been doing vigilante work (somewhat?)

Anyways bit of background about Taiwan... traffic here is basically a living hell. Nobody has any manners, any concept of "right of way", and they certainly don't give a shit if they hit you. Basically, as a pedestrian, just because you see a green light doesn't mean you should go on ahead. Plenty of retards disregard the law so if you value your life at all, the order goes trucks > cars > motorcyles > bikes > pedestrians. Don't yield based on right/left/straight/green light/red light, yield based on the outcome of you hitting the other dude.

Youth and seniors have the absolute worst behaviour/manners/concepts...

story 1:

So yesterday my mum and I were leaving the train station and I round a pretty tight corner right behind mum to step onto the escalator. Somehow this dude that was probably like 12 or 13 manages to squeeze between the corner and I, boarding onto the left lane of the escalator right behind my mum (idea behind TW escalators is like with cars, left = fast and u must be moving, right = slow and u can stand still).

LMFAO k so this guy pops out of nowhere and I just think to myself, "what a disgusting disregard of other people"... Unfortunately this forces me into the right lane (standstill) but then I suddenly see the escalator dip and the kid doesn't step forward quickly enough and now there's a space between him and my mum

AND BAM IN THE SPLIT SECOND THE SPACE APPEARS I DECIDE, [bleep] YOU IMMA TEACH YOU HOW TO DISREGARD ETIQUETTE and before this kid could blink I'd cut right into his lane just as he was stepping forward and with my shoulder jammed between us I hopped to the stair right after mum and I hear the kid get crushed into the side of the escalator.

L0000L what a great feeling. When I reach the bottom, I turn around to see where the kid has gotten to and I see him whimpering in the right lane beside his mum l0l. Hopefully that teaches him not to randomly cut across people.

TL;DR: Cut some nerd, he mad

ok story 2:

so me and my dad both love biking, anyways we decide to take a long trip today... bit of background, my dad sold my bike a while back because I don't come home often so I'm using this heavy ass thing I borrowed from my aunt with a basket in the front (coz she uses it @ supermarket l0l0l). But I consider myself a decent biker so npnpnp

The biking paths in our city are narrow af tho and filled with tight turns. Starting out I can already see a bunch of [wagon]es weaving all over the lanes like they own the place, eventually we get to a tight corner and this dude in his mid 20s is swinging around like a top. I passed to right behind him and his girlfriend (who was actually being quite respectful and sticking to the right side of the road) and I'm repeatedly shouting at him to keep right. Like a [bleep] though he continues to behave dangerously so at this point I'm like [bleep] it, we're at a tight corner that also goes uphill and I don't feel like braking for this idiot.

lmfao so I accelerate and take the right turn pretty much as far outside as I can, then immediately I swing back and BOOM THIS [wagon] CRASHES RIGHT INTO MY BACK WHEEL. I'm already hugging the corner quite tightly and it's one of the most vicious on the route cuz the path turns left almost instantly so it's basically an S shape.

Anyways buddy smashes into my back wheel, I stutter a little but pick off the ground and don't really lose that much speed... so I decide to turn around right as he tries to navigate the corner and I yell CYAAAAAAAAAAAA... then I hear him crashing into the fence on the side of the route though and BAM suddenly the sound of somebody crashing into him (presumably his girlfriend lmfao)!! And they're both swearing at me by this point but I'm offfffffffffffffffffffffff.

I wonder how mad they were that they got shredded by a nerd with a basket? :DDDDDDDDDDDD

TL;DR: Cut some nerd, he mad

Interpret these stories in 2 ways ;d

1. Aten: #1 police officer since 2004

2. Aten: #1 douchebag since 2001

;d

dese stories

dat nostalgia

6Ij0n.jpg

• 4 years later...

Hey guys,

I know probably nobody reads this forum anymore but I honestly have so many memories here. I still regret botting and losing out on a lot of the experiences I had 6 years ago with this game. A lot of people I met on RS were genuinely the nicest folks I'd ever come to know, including people + friends I met IRL and in other communities.

Anyways, I'll cut to the point. The purpose of me reviving this blog post is that one of my League of Legends friends randomly mentioned RS to me one day and I told him about my past history. He suggested filing an unban appeal to Jagex and I gave it a try, miraculously it worked! It's been a long time since I got banned and I've grown up a decent amount too (I was 18 when I got banned BTW) and I have learned my lesson.

When I came back about a month ago I was very lost, but reading back on this blog gave me serious nostalgia as I looked back on all the fun moments I had with old RS. I was also constantly reminded of the friends I had around me and the people on this awesome forum who supported me (even though I talked and acted like an idiot... maybe that's just what being 18 looks like? lol). 

Even if nobody else sees this, I want to try and continue on the journey I started 15 years ago as a 9 year old. Yes, I still have the same account I registered all those years back. I will not use any illegitimate methods of playing anymore. I'm sorry to all the people I let down over the years and I hope I can be given a second chance. Without further ado, here are the screenshots I've gathered since returning. I will update the first post in the next while.

Love,

Aten

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG