Aten - The Road to IFB/MOA/5.4/True, May '01 - Dec '12 RIP || June '18 reborn

KX8LwuC.jpg

5L4bloX.jpg

yb2CPJh.jpg

102 Thieving, for some reason it didn't show in game even though I got notification that my xp goal was reached

bDGCnTt.jpg

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

251788d0a3.png

220m ripped...

meh, went to do lava wyrms task, got down to 1 kill left before I got hopped on by 2 rangers. No TB, managed to squeeze and get out by the skin of my teeth (less than 200 hp thx to antipoison but I ran and had glory amulet with me)

Warbands announcements hit 5 mins before that so I go get my 300k farm xp. I hop worlds, get farm gear to do bloodweeds, then run to banker nearby and use my melee preset to finish last kill.

Lo and behold halfway through the kill a white dot appears on the east (where I had come from, never saw him while doing herb run) in full mage gear. I make it to KBD, but because I haven't played scape in so long the lever has changed to have a ledge. I kept trying to click the artefact and so I got TBed and eventually killed

2ef98822d3.jpg

that's the gear I lost. Got so unlucky to get jumped a bunch of times, private chat was set to Off and made so many mistakes, I could have gotten out for sure if I was more comfortable with my action bar and wasn't rusty at pvp tanking :/ Adrenaline and skull from the 15 mins before I died did not help. Definitely shoulda just called it a night and gone to bed and wrapped the task up the day after. Blah.

C1dlV8J.jpgHHlw438.jpgsrhTEEc.jpgtImvjk3.jpgS1uquzY.jpgQU9yg7k.jpgvuMX6N2.jpgwemd3TV.jpgXsg962P.jpgmzi13nT.jpglkzsGMb.jpg

QpaDWWg.jpg

Maxed again, the real hype is that now I can rake in a ton of chimes because I now have a crystal tree to make perfect plus with for ornate turtles... time to get shells and hunter exp :D

Wow. The anal harpy is back.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

kEo6UwC.jpgHkBYShv.jpgRfLsDGb.jpg1xD6JX7.jpg96LzqYr.jpgQ52zGhj.jpgDtAsul9.jpg4ZAowuN.jpg6QQps6x.jpguoO3x8a.jpgjwjyo6b.jpgkS2iY2J.jpgEDS23dU.jpgAT4pNLK.jpgxObynBa.jpgBYrmzHT.jpg3Dxea0C.jpgHtkNx89.jpgf0t9ODf.jpgX3SFaYf.jpgJ5j9MuN.jpgIhemkmC.jpgzwNYS79.jpgWpD7dPA.jpg8yD7tUp.jpg1bHwnTt.jpgfRpBqMR.jpgo3JTsqp.jpgg2Taj3O.jpgSgXwdnY.jpgZnlAud3.jpghDmLpv3.jpg83jLMN0.jpgPdo0bgC.jpgr8ySPLL.jpgk7eiBX4.jpgiZZA78r.jpgQlcMMqw.jpguMP9NFc.jpg

when I first came back to the game I tried to upload a boatload of pictures into one imgur post... but I never really noticed it overflowed lol. Here they are then.