F2P - 1510+ total, 88/90 Attack

Latest level

88 Attack, 1513 total

Timeline

September ~ Created the account, "Dartfield".
October ~ Stopped playing and forgot about the game.
November ~ Picked up and learned how to flip. Started flipping rune essence and was trying to make 1M gp.
December ~ Finally completed my first goal of making 1m gp. [Picture]

February ~ Defeated Elvarg. [Picture]
April ~ Easter event. [Picture]
June ~ 70 Combat, stayed that way for 3 years until sometime in early 2010 when I accidently gained a strength level from DG.
July ~ Was around for the Fally Massacre, never witnessed it as it was in a P2P world.
July - August ~ Mined mithril ore for 55-70 mining. [Picture]
August ~ 80 Firemaking. [Picture]
September ~

October ~

November ~

December ~ 90 Woodcutting. [Picture]

Janurary ~ 91 Woodcutting and 1k Total. [Picture]
May ~ 92 Woodcutting. [Picture]

• After getting 92 woodcutting, I decided to start banking all of my yew logs right up until I reach 99. [see December for the amount]

June ~ 95 Woodcutting. [Picture]
November ~ 97 Woodcutting. [Picture]
December ~ 99 Woodcutting. First 99 in any stat. [Picture] Along with the amount of yews I ended up with. [Picture]

Stopped playing RS

Was graduating highschool this year so I wasn't playing as much

Dart.jpg

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always good to see another F2P'er. I love the banner and runes. Looking forward to seeing more of your art. Good luck with your goals. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Woah, I love your banners :^_^: Hoping to see more made with that famous orb of oculus! :D

Anyways, good luck on your increments of 5 goals! :)

I'm a pure f2p too btw :D

I love the runes you've made too (the water rune looks like the water pokemon card lol)

-Med-

Medaragon.png

Woah, I love your banners :^_^: Hoping to see more made with that famous orb of oculus! :D

Anyways, good luck on your increments of 5 goals! :)

I'm a pure f2p too btw :D

I love the runes you've made too (the water rune looks like the water pokemon card lol)

-Med-

Thanks.

I would make some more things but I havn't thought about any because I've been busy with school and whatever.

Do you know of a chan with a fair amount of people, preferably f2p, where we can just chat? I get bored quickly if there's no one to talk to.

And thanks, K4ylan. :)

Dart.jpg

It's not F2P-exclusive, but the unofficial Tip.it chat is "Serpent Eye". There are some F2P DG'ing clans that have a friendly community.

Nice new pictures Joey (or is there any other way you want us to call you? :o )

And if you're searching a clan, I'd suggest "TFS" probably the oldest known f2p community, we are a lot, and there's almost always over 10 people in the clan chat :)

So I suggest you to try going to this clan chat as a guest to see if you like it there (I'm part of that clan too ;) )

-Med-

Medaragon.png

That sucks. Which college is it?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...