F2P - 1510+ total, 88/90 Attack

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

Gotta dunge a lil for a coal bag, going to get around 80 smith, make money and wait for air tallys to get cheaper. I would try to make money for body tallys but that'll take a while.

Dart.jpg

Good luck with 70 RC. How will you be training it?

btw - I like the red/white look you put together. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

November 27

Starting exp/lv: 66 (forgot to keep the starting exp from last night.) :s

Ending exp/lv: 517,595

Total exp: 21,341

I gained a lot more exp today that what's there though..

Dart.jpg

Pfft - school. <_< Must play RS 24/7! :P

Grats on the DG level and Law Staff. :thumbsup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Thanks. Wasn't my intention or planned but will probably go for 75 dunge now. =\

I actually had 40k tokens saved up from 60-70 dunge but thought gravite weapons weren't worth (still don't) it so I bought law/nature staff, arcane necklace (I think) and idk what else, then dropped it because I thought about how useless they were. Then I startet to rc and asked Lady Dyanne why she uses a law staff. And here I am.

Dart.jpg

Why does she use a law staff? Because of the chance to not use a law rune when teleporting? I'm assuming you're using the Varrock tele when crafting air runes.

You gained 52k Runecrafting experience? In one day? :blink: Dag, Soa. Well done! Congrats on the level up. :thumbsup:

Congrats. :thumbup: How are you planning to get 10M?

Think I might start up fishing again. I've been away from my higher skills for a while and only been raising lower skills.

I'll be fishing at barbarian village in w1 if anyone wants to join.

Dart.jpg