Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Seeking Monster Hunters For New Team! - Spots Filled

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Moirai
[ Display Name History ]

Moirai

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:The Moirai
  • Clan:'The' Clan
I have some experience doing Arma and Bandos, and I wouldn't mind going to other gwd with someone experienced. I've also done a fair bit of KBD and KQ, not to mention DKs, but most of my experience is what I mentioned first, Arma and Bandos. Would be willing to teach some basics to those who haven't gone before, and depending on my work schedule I think I could host a few trips here and there. Bossing is something I've been getting more interested in lately :)

Posted Image
114 CMB ~~ Proud 'The' Heroic Knight ~~ 99 Range/Def
^ Click Me

Victorihero
[ Display Name History ]

Victorihero

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RSN:re fishdick
Hey im new on tip it but have alot of experience on boss hunting
Especcialy in corporal beast and bandos and dks so i like to lead those events :D
I would like to try zamorak and armadyl aswell but i cant go saradomin...
Greetz RE Fishdick

Theoknight2
[ Display Name History ]

Theoknight2

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,105 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Good to see the TET is trying to stay active. I'd be interested in leading and/or participating in the new style of MH-ing events, though I don't know the newer bosses like Corp or Nex yet.

la la la
[ Display Name History ]

la la la

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 2,939 posts
Massing isn't really the direction of monster hunting, though. Newer bosses are getting more anti-mass (Nex's healing on blood form/soul split), and most serious boss hunters wouldn't be willing to dedicate their time to an event that is really just a waste of time and valuable supplies.

Maybe it's time to scrap or downsize the team as a whole.

lalalasig2.png

Bluud
[ Display Name History ]

Bluud

Bear Fur

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 438 posts
  • RSN:Ace of Bluud
  • Clan:W18 Royals
So far the monster hunting team has been great, there is a lot of things to learn from the other monster hunting leaders and you will also make new friends :shades:

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

NotoriousPSC
[ Display Name History ]

NotoriousPSC

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 338 posts
So is TET mostly just monster hunting now? I haven't gone to a TET event in awhile but have photos from old events still

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

tripsis
[ Display Name History ]

tripsis

The Fuzz

• Administrators
  • 21,534 posts
  • RSN:Tripsis

So is TET mostly just monster hunting now? I haven't gone to a TET event in awhile but have photos from old events still

The Tip.It Events Team has actually closed. We now have a new team called the Tip.It Monster Hunting Team. I know they sound similar, but they're actually different teams. The TMHT completely focuses on monster hunting and combat.
Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -
- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

NotoriousPSC
[ Display Name History ]

NotoriousPSC

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 338 posts
sadface

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

Hide My Face
[ Display Name History ]

Hide My Face

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • RSN:Hide My Face
I'll hunt monsters. i love PVM
Posted Image

Mylez
[ Display Name History ]

Mylez

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,743 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Dyze
TMHT allowing applicants?

Octarine
[ Display Name History ]

Octarine

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Octarine
  • RSN2:Octarune
  • Clan:Primacy

I'll hunt monsters. i love PVM

TMHT currently isn't recruiting, however everyone is welcome to attend events :) If we spot people we think will fit in with TMHT at events, we'll keep an eye on them for a potential invite though

Blog of DG, Bossing (mostly Glacors) and stuff - Runetrack

Posted Image
Play Safe! Posted Image - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users