Why is everyone so hot on Bandos chestplate?

jetset516a

Guest jrhairychest

Thought this thread was concentrating on melee equipment? That's what the discussion was when I was at runefest. Lots of sharp intakes of breath during that session.

Well I took the plunge. $35 mill is far from my whole bank but it made a dent.

Anyways, used it on Abby demons. I did seem to notice a faster kill rate but then again I was having to pray soul split more to keep my health up so it's a toss up.

BUT I'm happy, it does look pretty bada** and I was truly getting bored of the bandos' look anyway.

Thanks for all the input peeps.

Sorry to digress the thread but they're really taking away the offensive bonuses of all armour, including bandos (and torva)?

...Why? They're taking one of the only ways you can differentiate between armour in runescape (Lets face it. Once you have access to things like soulsplit and unis, defense is meaningless for 95% of the game. The very reason bandos is at the price it is now.) and destroying it? WHY?!?

CNqWHdA.jpg

Sorry to digress the thread but they're really taking away the offensive bonuses of all armour, including bandos (and torva)?

...Why? They're taking one of the only ways you can differentiate between armour in runescape (Lets face it. Once you have access to things like soulsplit and unis, defense is meaningless for 95% of the game. The very reason bandos is at the price it is now.) and destroying it? WHY?!?

Speculaters gonna speculate.

Seriously, we don't know what will happen till it happens. They might keep small bonuses on armour. Idk. They might make def on armour more desireable in the first place. They might go bankrupt before it happens.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

New GW armour set effect: Now summons the boss to fight for you in multiway combat. In single way, they just serve to look cool.

Introduce sara armour and i'm ok with this.

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

• 9 months later...

Compared to Guthans, it's vastly inferior, save for a small strength (+4) difference, and an even smaller (+1) prayer.

What Am I missing? It looks cooler I'll give you that...but cool doesn't help fight monsters.

You all are stupid barraws armour degrade and will cost a lot while bandos is the second strongest non-degradable melee armour in rs (behind third age) yes it is expensive but so are third age, dragon, and torva not to mention it looks cooler than barrows

Hi, please don't bump inactive threads from so long ago. Arguments will be outdated so please contribute to current discussions instead.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢