Video game-related health problems

Dire_Wolf

Me? no health problems. Heh heh heh.

That could be argued. People with some of the worst underlying problems tend to forget to capitalize sentence starts. :P

~D. V. "I've seen it before... Or I'm just teasing you badly." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

<<<Quote Snip>>>

No injuries yet, but the way I'm sitting can't be good for my back and/or is dangerous.

Got armrests on that chair you're in? :-) ... I think you only have to worry if you don't. ;-)

~D. V. "Chair /w Armrest = Better" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Got armrests on that chair you're in? :-) ... I think you only have to worry if you don't. ;-)

No armrest, but the desk is at about that level. I'm sitting sideways, two of the chair's legs are off the ground and I re-purposed an empty trash can into a foot rest.

I haven't really received many video game-related health problems at all except maybe my vision. :(

As long as you adopt good vision habits you shouldn't lose vision from playing. Don't strain your eyes, don't stare, don't stay fixed on the same point, don't try to see the entire screen at the same time; eyes can only see clearly one spot at a time, look around the room every once in a while, etc, there are entire books dedicated to explaining that stuff.

2480+ total

No armrest, but the desk is at about that level. I'm sitting sideways, two of the chair's legs are off the ground and I re-purposed an empty trash can into a foot rest.

You're sooooooo asking to land yourself up in the hospital. :sad:

~D. V. "What a health risk..." Devnull

I've played RS a good bit and I don't have any wrist problems..

People always cry about fming and wrist injuries. I'm 99 fm and never had a problem. If you are getting hurt from playing, you're doing it wrong.

I got an injury from Call of Duty. I jumped up to get a drink or something between matches and caught my elbow on the edge of my desk. I bled. The people playing with me didn't even care. :(

35b9enp.jpg