the price of chins...

Mh1456

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen anyone encourage inefficiency. I've seen many people say to do it however you enjoy, which is different. I've also seen people say the efficiency freaks are ridiculous. And they are, kind of.

But yeah, nobody encourages inefficiency. Nobody says "hurf durf go play FOG instead of bursting lobs or skeletons, it's better", they say "if you want to have fun instead of grind and get there faster, do FOG".

0/10

I'm not trolling :rolleyes:

I've never seen anyone encourage inefficiency, only say to do it the way you enjoy. They are not the same.

PM me for fitocracy invite

I've never seen anyone encourage inefficiency, only say to do it the way you enjoy. They are not the same.

Did you even read the thread?

Yes, read it before I posted and then again, more carefully just now.

Nowhere does anyone encourage inefficiency beyond advocating enjoyment rather than total efficiency.

Did you even read the thread?

Yes, read it before I posted and then again, more carefully just now.

Nowhere does anyone encourage inefficiency beyond advocating enjoyment rather than total efficiency.

Shouldn't be worth that much? I bet those selling them wouldn't agree :wink:

As soon as the price goes up on something I normally hunt/gather/harvest that product to make a profit. Thats part of the game, and when everyone has done that the price usually starts to fall again.

I really don't understand why you don't go and hunt them yourself, especially as you don't need that many of them. Why are you in such a hurry? In the time you've been waiting and ranting about buying them you could have got your own.

Why do people think its bad skillers can profit?

You would like it if you were the hunter. Judging by your stats you seem that you focus a lot of your time on combat. Maybe try skilling. Its nice boss killing, dicing and item flipping aren't the only ways to make a decent profit anymore. Also for the insane exp per hour of chin I think its okay to come at a costly price.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Neither of those posts encourage inefficiency. They offer alternatives that may be less efficient. That is not the same as encouraging it.

And it was 1. dumb and 2. a rant in the first place. Not someone looking for maximum efficiency.

3 ways to get your point across to someone

1. Reason it out with them in a calm, civilized discussion

2. Yell at them until they give up

3. Beat them until they give up

Offering something as a possible option does not necessarily mean you encourage it.

He encouraged him to try skilling. Not necessarily less efficient.

If he encouraged him to try skilling, and skilling is less efficient, then he encouraged him to be less efficient. Hell, I could draw up a logic-based truth table or a derivation to prove it.

As for suggesting something. When you offer a suggestion to someone it does not necessarily mean you encourage or support the use of that suggestion, it means that you see nothing wrong with the use of that option. Therefore, when you offer less efficient methods, you agree (or SHOULD agree) that the use of less efficient methods is perfectly acceptable. (I guess this would depend on your definition of encourage.)

On the other hand, ltk and hedgehog appear to have nothing against the use of crystal meth :rolleyes: //sarcasm

Quite frankly, I see one person losing an argument because it is an un-sound argument, and other people saying stupid and ridiculous things.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.