Hello, I'm the Doctor! Back and ready to be a noob again!

2dj8bd3.jpg

From a timelord harpy to a jedi harpy. :P

First of all, I'm a dark Jedi who's uncovered the secret through the force to create life/prevent death. So I can't die and Yoda can suck it.

Second of all, in the event that someone murders me (yeah right) Jedi can bind themselves to people/objects through the force and haunt them like Ghosts, so I'll still be around and plus I'll be all blue and glowy and shit. Either way sounds fine to me.

Also

111205140457.png

There's my current stats Squab

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Thanks, this blog isn't doing nearly enough to contribute to the daily amount of spam blogscape requires to survive.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

2dj8bd3.jpg

LOL OF THE DECADE! YOU WIN THE GAME!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

2dj8bd3.jpg

LOL OF THE DECADE! YOU WIN THE GAME!

I just lost the game for the first time in 6 months. Now you're losing to =P

witchynosaur.png

I won it already.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I won it already.

Nobody wins the game.

Ever.

I win constantly. Charlie Sheen ain't got nothin' on me.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I won it already.

Nobody wins the game.

Ever.

I win constantly. Charlie Sheen ain't got nothin' on me.

Charlie sheen can't even win the game. Chuck norris managed to tie it once and they agreed to never fight again.

Ps found this on page 2. The [harpy] is going on?

witchynosaur.png

• 2 weeks later...

SW:TOR is amazing. I'll be using this to track my progress on there. So far I've dinged 17. Unfortunately my graphics card is a little on the low end of the acceptable spectrum for this game so on the one hand Yay I get an excuse for a new computer but on the other hand boo I have no cash...

witchynosaur.png

• 1 month later...

So I ended up stopping SWTOR because of my lack of computer that could handle end game raiding well.

Back to RS and harpying it up. Starting with agility to use up my skoll boots. We'll see where I go from there. Should have 85 by the end of the night. (109 k exp to go)

witchynosaur.png

85 Agility, working on 86 and then I'll head over to barb advanced so that I can get my agile top. :thumbsup:

just under 300 k til 86. Gonna go to the gym and then write my last paper for a class. I'll post pics of 85 and 86 once I get 86.

witchynosaur.png

• 2 months later...

Resurrected! Need moar posts.

Finished easy+ med tasks for morytania. Working on legacy of seergaze and branches on darkmeyer today. Should for sure finish legacy and will update later with bod progress

Edit

Finished legacy and started bod. Wish me luck!

witchynosaur.png

Lol dspear from burning vyre corpses. 100 burned so far, should hit 200 and then head over to GoP so I can finally get a blood teletab and finish out the hard morytania tasks

witchynosaur.png

Finished the 200 kills, just need to burn the last 50 then head over to gop for a blood teletab. Then its morytania hard tasks which should be done by tonight

witchynosaur.png

Finished morytania hard tasks and got 71 rc with jot and the reward lamp. Bed time now

witchynosaur.png

Zammy plate from burning vyrewatches and using the columbarium keys. free 750 k

300/500 burned and then I'll be no lifeing 99 strength at vyres before moving to Dominion Tower for goliath gloves, then I'll be at waterfiends till 99 att/def for charms and such. Somewhere along the way of doing all of this I should have the cash for 91 herblore for overloads.

witchynosaur.png

Got 77 more vyre corpses banked which means I need to kill 123 tomorrow and burn those 200 for having max polearm to get 99 str with. Should get 95 str on the way to those 123 kills too.

witchynosaur.png

Finished the 500 vyres burned and polished off 95 strength. I'll probably get 96 strength by the end off the week

witchynosaur.png

I've decided that I won't be setting any clear goals for rs. I never end up sticking with it and I end up accomplishing something else entirely. So from now on I'll just be posting what I did for the day.

witchynosaur.png

Got herblore from 85-87 today. Should be about 50 k from 88 once I finish making my extreme strength potions and then I can finally finish seers elite

witchynosaur.png