Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello, I'm the Doctor! Back and ready to be a noob again!

High Level Players RuneScape

• Please log in to reply
812 replies to this topic

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts
Resurrected! Need moar posts.

Finished easy+ med tasks for morytania. Working on legacy of seergaze and branches on darkmeyer today. Should for sure finish legacy and will update later with bod progress

Edit

Finished legacy and started bod. Wish me luck!

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts
Lol dspear from burning vyre corpses. 100 burned so far, should hit 200 and then head over to GoP so I can finally get a blood teletab and finish out the hard morytania tasks

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts
Finished the 200 kills, just need to burn the last 50 then head over to gop for a blood teletab. Then its morytania hard tasks which should be done by tonight

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts
Finished morytania hard tasks and got 71 rc with jot and the reward lamp. Bed time now

Low Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Low Levelled

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,559 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Night night

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts
Zammy plate from burning vyrewatches and using the columbarium keys. free 750 k

300/500 burned and then I'll be no lifeing 99 strength at vyres before moving to Dominion Tower for goliath gloves, then I'll be at waterfiends till 99 att/def for charms and such. Somewhere along the way of doing all of this I should have the cash for 91 herblore for overloads.

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts
Got 77 more vyre corpses banked which means I need to kill 123 tomorrow and burn those 200 for having max polearm to get 99 str with. Should get 95 str on the way to those 123 kills too.

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts
Finished the 500 vyres burned and polished off 95 strength. I'll probably get 96 strength by the end off the week

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts
I've decided that I won't be setting any clear goals for rs. I never end up sticking with it and I end up accomplishing something else entirely. So from now on I'll just be posting what I did for the day.

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts
Got herblore from 85-87 today. Should be about 50 k from 88 once I finish making my extreme strength potions and then I can finally finish seers elite

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts
Posted Image

Today should be a slow day, bunch of homework and plans irl to take care of. Ideally I'll be finishing the quests that I need so I can go do the Dominion Tower so that by the end of next week I can have goliath gloves.

Tentatively after that I will be getting attack to 99 at waterfiends with said gloves and strength to 99 at vyrewatches. Defense will come with my rapier through slayer after that and all profits will go towards herblore for overloads.

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts
Realized that you only need 20 quests to do Dominion Tower and I've done all the ones for the bosses for goliath gloves. :wall:

Spent the last two days there in my spare time (between homework and work) and so far I'm up to 93 boss kills, and I've downed all the bosses on the goliath glove checklist except for the Do No Evil monkeys, and the Balance Elemental.

Downed nomad by accident in endurance with only 12 brews and 4 super restores, a kyatt/100 ambush scrolls, and soul split/turmoil. I even wasted two of the brews trying to get the safe spot to work which apparently it doesnt anymore? either way, nomad is dead again and I don't have to worry about attempting him again any time soon.

The fight immediately after him was the balance elemental and I ended up dying right as I had it red-barred. If I would have had any food at all it would have been fine. next time.... :angry:

Edit

Got the Balance Elemental my next run through endurance. Killed him with melee and soul split instead of protection prayers and finished at 3/4 hp. #winning #thisisnttwitter?

Also balance elemental was kill #100 so 1/5 of the way to goliath gloves. :thumbsup:

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts
Bam! Do No Evil monkeys are done and all thats left for goliath gloves is 223 boss kills. Should have it done by the end of tomorrow night. :thumbsup:

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts
Posted Image

322 /500 boss kills. 260 k from 96 strength

Also, from now on I won't be editing the main page.

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts
Posted Image

Zaaps1
[ Display Name History ]

Zaaps1

Troll General

• Members
  • 13,035 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Zaaptastic
  • RSN2:Zaap Cannon
  • Clan:DGS ☺ Harpies@@@
BUMPPPPPPPPPP

BEAT VEZON@@@@

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts

BUMPPPPPPPPPP

BEAT VEZON@@@@

This blog is now back

WARNING LOTS OF PICTURES INCOMING

Defense

Summoning

Firemaking

Runecrafting

Woodcutting

Strength

Farming

Slayer

Constitution

Dem Bots
Posted Image

Dat dragon helm at KBD
Posted Image
Made 1 mil off doing the task there.

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts
Finishing out a task of blue dragons as we speak. After that I'll go do an herb run/my dailies, finish off the 37 k exp till 76 RC, and then probably go try out the giant mole seeing as I'm hitting up the outdated bosses lately. Been soloing the Chaos Elemental for the heck of it between slayer tasks with this set up

Posted Image

Deflect mage and turmoil on the whole time. I can normally kill it in 1 trip without need for prayer restore and I don't risk anything. Best loot so far has been 500 blood runes (168 k for a 3 minute kill = 3.36 mil per hour for that kill)

I'm going to restructure my main post to include only the following...

Latest Level Up Picture

Beginning Stats

Current Stats

Best drop from Chaos Elemental

Current money vs Money need for 94 herblore and 3,300 overloads.

Level up pics and daily progress will of course be posted as bumps and such.

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts
Meh, didn't end up doing RC at all.

Finished my blue dragon task, got 62 snaps in a single herb run, and then got assigned Jad as a slayer task so hopefully I can finally get a fire cape. New plan of things to do...

Vyrelords until 99 strength/90 defense.

Buy claws, gano top and legs + polypore staff

Melee the whole caves until jad, polypore him tanking his magic attack and claw him out at half hp

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts
New best Chaos elemental loot

Posted Image

Also logged in to this...

Posted Image

I wish it actually would have given me the 1.3 mil rc experience. :unsure:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: High Level Players, RuneScape

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users