Hello, I'm the Doctor! Back and ready to be a noob again!

[bleep] you.

No but seriously I'm happy for you. Doubt you'll see this, but glad to have know you.

• Like 1

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Typical. Fly away in your little blue box leaving us all behind.

[bleep] you Doctor. Where's my fishsticks and custard.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

dat double post of happiness

Apparently this is an alcoholic drink based on the first image that came up when I googled it.

3i32.jpg

[bleep] you.

No but seriously I'm happy for you. Doubt you'll see this, but glad to have know you.

I'll check back on my blog every now and again. Mostly just to hear from you guys. Not too interested in whats going on in the game. I'll possibly play for a month or two if the updates continue to look like the most recent ones as well.

Glad to have known you too!

Typical. Fly away in your little blue box leaving us all behind.

[bleep] you Doctor. Where's my fishsticks and custard.

qqhr.jpg

Made to order. 

Now to watch some Doctor Who while wearing my certified prop replica Matt Smith bowtie that I got for Christmas while drinking tea from my mug that has a Tardis on it that disappears on the one side and reappears on the other when it gets hot/cold. God I wish I was British...

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

OMG you came back for like 1 post! OMGOMGOMG!

Now I have to remember to post here like erryday so you get updates and be like "Who this mother[bleep] that be postin on my [bleep]?"

Also Inb4omgnewupdatemustplaybleepIneed95inskillIdonthavelolotgonnaplay

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

• 2 months later...

OMG you came back for like 1 post! OMGOMGOMG!

Now I have to remember to post here like erryday so you get updates and be like "Who this mother[bleep] that be postin on my [bleep]?"

Also Inb4omgnewupdatemustplaybleepIneed95inskillIdonthavelolotgonnaplay

So I am thinking of coming back for a while. Should I? The last few updates sound pretty fun and I have a mask of the abyss to work on getting t75 wand/orb... decisions decisions...

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Oh boy, here we go again ...

Wand and orb are 1/2048 chance each :P So you'd be working on them for a while. The last two quests were pretty fun though, if still a bit short and handholdy.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Oh boy, here we go again ...

Wand and orb are 1/2048 chance each :P So you'd be working on them for a while. The last two quests were pretty fun though, if still a bit short and handholdy.

If I do it will be using bonds for membership instead of my own cash. I won't be putting real money into the game, got a wedding/honeymoon/down payment on a house that I need to be saving for. 

I also just started reading the Wheel of Time series so it's probably not worth it seeing as most of my free time will be spent on reading.

p.s. Hi gwyn

witchynosaur.png

You can use a bond, play ports for 2 weeks, and work on your abyss mask using revolution :P if you don't break even with a wand drop you can quit 5eva

P.S. What's up doc@

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

You can use a bond, play ports for 2 weeks, and work on your abyss mask using revolution :P if you don't break even with a wand drop you can quit 5eva

P.S. What's up doc@

Well I've got about 100 mil cash to work with so I can start with 1 bond and we'll take bets on how long it takes me to ragequit again. Inb4 jagex saves their next shitty update for the second I get membership again.

witchynosaur.png

• 4 months later...

Life update 

Wedding Shit

Venue : check

Caterer : check

Fiance has a dress : check

Photographer : check

Groomsmen : check

Bridesmaids : check

Flowers : work in progress (I don't really care to be honest, this is her ball)

We're close to being done with all the big things, just sending out save the dates/invitations, and getting the lawn games and I think we're set (although I'm sure theres a ton of shit that I do not know needs to get done that she is taking care of). 

Morning wedding with lawn games instead of a dance because I and my bride to be hate dancing.

Games-wise I've just finished bingeing through all of the Batman Akrham games which are amazeballs. Not sure why Origins got all of the flak that it did outside of them using the Joker as the main villain again, and even at that I never felt like Joker was the main event, Bane was where I felt the most animosity and build up to. City was by far my least favourite simply due to the overthetopholyshitwhatthe[bleep] factor of finishing the riddlers sidequest. Of the 61 hours I've spent on it I'm sure almost 30 of them was spent just finding riddler trophies and other stupid shit. Oh well. 

I'm not sure what to work on next, I have all the crysis games that I haven't touched but the controls seem clunky and frustrating. I have Prototype 1 & 2 which I think I'm  the most likely to go through next. Other options are E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy, Deus Ex : Human Revolution, Just Cause 1&2, Skyrim, and Final Fantasy 7 (I did not own a playstation so I've never actually played it). 

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

• 1 year later...

I'm back! Will be getting membership sometime soon, I currently am building a custom PC and will be playing once I have it up and running. If any of you remember me please feel free to say hi, not to mention all the nooby questions I'm going to have after my 2 years away from the game. Max Cape here I come!

witchynosaur.png

ayy lmao

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.