Fasest Jack of Trades time?

Hot Nana

Heelo, just wondering what the fastest way to do JoT is. My record is 18 seconds, and I'm trying to beat it just for fun.

I usually just korasi and then I'll clean an herb and do some random things, but does anyone have a faster way of doing this? Keep in mine you can't use xp rewards such as strange rocks to do this. Also I am doing this simply for fun, don't flame me for being an efficiency nerd or whatever you guys want to call it.

Thanks

Sugar_Nana.png

Here's what I do:

-Teleport to Varrock

-Kill a guard on controlled (4 skills)

-Bury his bones

-Chop 2 logs

-Fletch one

-Burn the other

-Either clean an herb, or "craft" a wood notch from my Dwarven Army Axe if I got one

Tomorrow I'll time it and see how fast I can go!

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

My method:

Tele to varrock*

Chop 2 logs

Fletch 1

Burn 1

Alch bow*

pickpocket guard

kill guard on controlled

bury bones

* is interchangeable if I tele to varrock for bank to get axe etc I'll alch the fletched bow; if im at a bank Ill tele to varrock.

Takes me probably about a minute at most.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It's same as shattered heart xp, found here: http://open.tip.it/pages/view/shattered_heart.htm

And as nice as 1 clicks wuld be there aren't 10 of them; only fletch and herb can be done right at the bank with xp gain. The method listed is the best one as via varrock palace its all clustered together (trees + guards)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Here's what I do:

-Teleport to Varrock

-Kill a guard on controlled (4 skills)

-Bury his bones

-Chop 2 logs

-Fletch one

-Burn the other

-Either clean an herb, or "craft" a wood notch from my Dwarven Army Axe if I got one

Tomorrow I'll time it and see how fast I can go!

Wood notch? What?

Also, Sy lists 9 things o_o

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

i caught tht already and editted missed bone bury off

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Instead of specifically trying to get JoT done in one go, you could just integrate it into activities you'd normally do anyway... therefore using 0 seconds except for withdrawing/depositing the aura and teleing to varrock to get the reward.

For example, on a farm rune:

Farming (duh)

Magic (tele)

WC (cut a tree while running btween patches, or cut a tree u grew)

FM or Fletch the log (or both)

Agility (trollheim if you don't have the livid farm spell, or going from Catherby fruit tree to Taverly tree with the shortcut)

Att (hit something with a wep on controlled)

Def ^

Str ^

HP ^

I also do RCing with Wicked hood together with Farm runs, so that's another skill.

The only problem with this is that you might accidently remove Jack of Trades if you forget you have it active and click "deposit all worn items".

It's happened to me before :(

93959819.png

Leaaf.png

Instead of specifically trying to get JoT done in one go, you could just integrate it into activities you'd normally do anyway... therefore using 0 seconds except for withdrawing/depositing the aura and teleing to varrock to get the reward.

For example, on a farm rune:

Farming (duh)

Magic (tele)

WC (cut a tree while running btween patches, or cut a tree u grew)

FM or Fletch the log (or both)

Agility (trollheim if you don't have the livid farm spell, or going from Catherby fruit tree to Taverly tree with the shortcut)

Att (hit something with a wep on controlled)

Def ^

Str ^

HP ^

I also do RCing with Wicked hood together with Farm runs, so that's another skill.

The only problem with this is that you might accidently remove Jack of Trades if you forget you have it active and click "deposit all worn items".

It's happened to me before :(

The boon of the all-in-one varrock based methods is you end up right by the store to redeem the xp PLUS you "need" to go there anywhere to do the battlestaves for nice free money each day.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

"do the battlesstaves?"

explain lol

That simply means to buy the battlestaves from Zaff everyday

Naff, the apprentice in Zaff's battlestave store sells a varying amount of battlestaves per day (pre-noted) at a flat rate of 7k a staff.

GE price is usually in the 8-9k region for battlestaffs.

Its pretty much the easiest and much profitable daily to do. If you get up to hard done thats 64 staffs a day at 1-2k profit per staff 64k-128k for like a minute of effort.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

As other people said, this is my routine:

Thieve Guard

Kill on Control

Bury bones

Alch drop

Check tree

Chop log

Burn/fletch log

Whatever works for you. Some tips that can speed up things: Bonecrusher, Herblore, Fletching, Jug of Wine, etc.

Good luck!

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

-Activate aura

-Pickpocket guard

-Korasi spec guard

-Finish off on controlled

-Bury the bones

-Cut two logs

-Burn one

-Fletch the other

I can do this is about 20 seconds with only a korasi sword, knife, and dwarven axe. And it can all be done outside the varrock west bank. Which is conveniently in between the Grand Exchange and Xuan.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

A little bit of a bump, but whatever

Chop 2 logs

Burn one

Fletch one

Pickpocket guard

Attack on controlled

Korasi spec (spec after control hit, so its less likely you'll have to kill 2 guards)

Bury bones

Can usually get it in around 20-25 seconds.