Armadyl GWD Event

Our new Monster Hunting Team has organized a teaser event for you all to enjoy to help gauge attendance levels and get you guys excited for our bigger upcoming event!

The Kree Shall Fall!

Armadyl GWD

Time and Date:

Saturday 10th December 2011

08:30AM GMT

blu_1323505800.png

Server and Location

World 58- Meet outside the Armadyl Boss room.

The boss

Armadyl GWD

Friend Chat:

Ace of Bluud

Inventory & Equipment

This is the Tip.It Armadyl Eyrie guide. Please refer to this for more information, it will explain the reccomended gear and inventories aswell as how to get there if you are unsure I reccommend reading this guide!

Requirements

You need 60 Agility or Strength to enter the God Wars Dungeon and you will also need 70 range to enter Armadyl's Eyrie. Coinshare will be active. Make sure you note that if you die we will bless your grave if possible but it is not our responsinility if you lose items, do not take items you are not willing to lose as this area is considered High Risk.

Hope to see you all there having some fun!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I might attend as I never went to Armadyl before.

260qqly.jpg

Same. I need to buy another membership card since my members expires that day. It's not a guarantee, but I will look up the guide and all so I can join in. :D

Uhmm... I thought the first event was planned for the 17th... O_o

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

*EDIT* Nevermind.

Anyway, I won't be able to attend (that's 3am for me), but I hope you get some good drops! :thumbup:

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

Hold on everyone, think there was a mix-up here. :oops: Please stay tuned for a possible correction. :unsure:

I have been talking to Tripsis through PM and have organised this as a public event sorry for the mixup all, the event will continue as normal. :smile:

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Possibly. ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Just a quick note: This is NOT an offical TMHT event, we are just testing attendance. Our first event will be bigger and better, and should be announced soon! :twss:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I would have come to this but I have a wedding on that day.

Also, why is the time set so early?

EDIT: Oh, the host is from New Zealand. I see :P

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Yeah haha, sorry about that :P and if Hedgehog reads this I have organised with Tripsis to make sure the public knows it is a teaser event :)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

:thumbup:

Good thinking, bit confusing, but good thinking :) Might try and get up and go :D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Oh god, i hope this event overcomes my phobia of that armadyl bird.... ;_;

He's not that bad. Im gonna try using a black salamander and ganodermic tbh.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Cool :) hope to see you there

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

Has anyone else considered bringing Ganodermic and a Polypore staff? After seeing how well it works on Tormented Demons, I might give it a try over a black Salamander... Killcount without an Armadyl item should be interesting, unless I swap the Gano helm for an Armadyl one, or use a pendant in place of a stream Necklace...

(Inb4 I forget grapple)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Thanks xenon ;) and ofc I will snowman :)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

This should be fun, I'll try to be there for a while, even if it's like 1am for me lol. Don't know how well the gano gear works there, but if anyone has any questions about traditional gear and familiars, I've been doing Arma since before I had all the fancy stuff, so feel free to ask :)

The_Moirai.png

Final3.gif

114 CMB ~~ Proud 'The' Heroic Knight ~~ 99 Range/Def

^ Click Me