06-Dec-2011 Loyalty Programme - Batch 3

Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, woah, woah... what?

I've been training FM in FoG for a little bit (couple of inventories) and noticed I get 0 exp. Absolutely none, whether I use the toolkit tinderbox or one in my inventory.

Teleported to the GE, still 0 exp for burning logs. What gives...

icecube7.jpeg

Tier 1 Corruption Aura if anyone's interested

Corruptiont1.png

Is that low detail or do the wings get "more detailed" the higher the aura? :unsure:

Still Pics!?!?!? We want more pics!!!!

:thumbsup:

The wings you get from Salvation/Corruption are pretty dinky if you buy the T1 aura :P Save up for the T3/T4 versions.

Personally I like my new wings, sure they're small but I think they make me look like a chibi devil. Anyway when they get bigger the fact that they don't move will probably make them look like giant cardboard cutouts, though I'm still probably going to get them.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Wootage! Ganodermic lsts longer :twss:

Also bought a staff yesterday, I assume the GE price has gone up from the 1m I bought it for? :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Google Chrome Offer

[hide]

Download Google Chrome here to receive a pair of exclusive goggles in this limited-time offer!

Weve teamed up with Google to bring Chrome users a set of exclusive goggles to wear in-game. Whether youre looking to style yourself as an eccentric engineer or to spruce up your forum avatar, these are a sartorially sound choice of headgear.

Google Chrome is a great choice for RuneScape players looking for a browser thats speedy, secure and simple to use; its already the browser of choice for 26% of our users, and is used right here in the Jagex office. For a limited time, those who choose to log in using Google Chrome will receive a pair of these prismatic marvels as a free gift.

The goggles are available to free players and members alike. If youre an existing Chrome devotee, you need only to log in and the goggles will be deposited into your bank. If you dont currently have Chrome installed, you can download it for free here.

This spectrum-spanning set of eyewear is only available for a limited time and isnt tradable, so be sure to grab your goggles while you can!

For further details, see our Chrome Goggles FAQ.

Mod Nexus

[/hide]

What is this I don't even...

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Google Chrome is a great choice for RuneScape players looking for a browser thats speedy, secure and simple to use; its already the browser of choice for 26% of our users, and is used right here in the Jagex office. For a limited time, those who choose to log in using Google Chrome will receive a pair of these prismatic marvels as a free gift.

Wait, then why is the toolbar IE and Firefox only? :|

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

It's nice to see Jagex is putting more effort into their shop than the game...

Of course, only Jagex could open up a shop and then limit it's customers to only $5 worth of purchases every month.

True business acumen there...

Also, whats with all this in-game advertising?

First, Gamestop exclusive katana.

Now Google gogles.

What's next? Branding the ass of my avatar with the Microsoft Logo?

Are they going out of business or what?

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

I think it's a little silly they've blocked some combat helping auras from working in pvp, and now have some that do. Kind of unfair to people that don't have the points to waste but want to pk.

I'm very interested in the berserker and master knock out aura. Berserkers boosts strength and attack but lowers defense. It takes 5 hours to recharge and only lasts for 10 minutes. I'm guessing this DOES stack with potions, seeing as it's so expensive and only lasts for such a short period of time. Will be very interesting for challenge bossing (Such as solo corp at low levels etc.)

Knock out aura just for training or slaying or money making on relativley low hp creatures, if the minimum point where it activates is fairly high, could become a reliable 1-2 hit aura.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Anyone have any idea if the greenfinger's aura prevents disease in planted crops or only for the 20 minutes that it is active?

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Can anyone purchase any of the tier 4 auras yet?

There's only one tier 4 aura and it costs 84k. It does sound really quite good, although the duration period drfinately needs to be increased imo. Quite interested in the dark magic aura aswell. Could be quite useful for Glacors if the corruption damage hits through the glacytes.

Sylpheed.png

It's nice to see Jagex is putting more effort into their shop than the game...

Of course, only Jagex could open up a shop and then limit it's customers to only $5 worth of purchases every month.

True business acumen there...

Also, whats with all this in-game advertising?

First, Gamestop exclusive katana.

Now Google gogles.

Are they going out of business or what?

Firefox users get a pet orange fox with a fiery tail?

Latin, I don't think anyone can get the t4 aura yet.

That would be really cool, but sadly it seems like things are getting worse and worse for Mozilla - hopefully they can turn it around.

But this is a good way for Jagex to make players use a modern browser; their new site relies heavily on a lot of new stuff.

Ooh! Ooh! May I?

*stokes furnace and heats up MS Logo firebrand*

:thumbsup:

I think not! :shame:

<*pulls out a bucket of water, puts out the fire and chills the firebrand, then telekinetically blasts the firebrand to small pieces...*>

And anyway, I think that MicroSoft Windows and/or Internet Explorer amulets would be a better idea than stupid firebrandings! :idea:

Since Jagex doesn't like to give F2P pet-type items, I find that very unlikely. Although, it would go well with the reconfigured about:blank page I've got thanks to Stylish. And then there's this nifty FireFox browser that I'm currently using, and the fact that I do like...

<*glows for a moment, and reappears as a giant, furry, anime-esque, purple fox...*>

...this animal form, so I could consider a fox pet like the perfect familiar for me. :wub:

~D. V. "Well, now you've got me crazy over the idea!" Devnull

(p.s.: This post just got the laughing icon because I'm likely to have freaked someone out. It ain't every day that you see male purple foxes around. Unless you're me, that is, because your animal familiar is one.)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Wait, then why is the toolbar IE and Firefox only? :|

Better question, why does the official RS client doesn't have that tool bar?

Dusk%20Soul.png

Since Jagex doesn't like to give F2P pet-type items, I find that very unlikely. Although, it would go well with the reconfigured about:blank page I've got thanks to Stylish. And then there's this nifty FireFox browser that I'm currently using, and the fact that I do like...

Implying Jagex still has concerns for the F2P population when they add special/vintage/vanity/promotional items.

I will get 10k points in a few weeks. Combine it with the 6k total they mentioned in an upcoming special, I may just get my JOT aura as intended and hoard again from there.

Just a couple thoughts I've had since the update:

- Magic Secateurs can't be stored in the tool belt.

- I haven't found a way to take items out of the tool belt -- is there something obvious I'm missing?

- Spades stored in the toolbelt can't be used for treasure trails/barrows/stuff like that. That is noted when you put the spade in the toolbelt.

- Toolbelt almost makes the leprechauns at farming patches redundant.

- The sound when you get money from the GE and the money goes into your money pouch is a little annoying -- that might just be me, but it's very different from the sound of the money going to your inventory.

- Firemaking is... weird... when using the toolbelt. Right then left click is the fastest way, which doesn't reduce clicking and barely reduces mouse movement.

Just a few things. Overall, I really like the update, but like them all, it will take some getting used to.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Just a couple thoughts I've had since the update:

- Magic Secateurs can't be stored in the tool belt.

- I haven't found a way to take items out of the tool belt -- is there something obvious I'm missing?

- Spades stored in the toolbelt can't be used for treasure trails/barrows/stuff like that. That is noted when you put the spade in the toolbelt.

- Toolbelt almost makes the leprechauns at farming patches redundant.

- The sound when you get money from the GE and the money goes into your money pouch is a little annoying -- that might just be me, but it's very different from the sound of the money going to your inventory.

- Firemaking is... weird... when using the toolbelt. Right then left click is the fastest way, which doesn't reduce clicking and barely reduces mouse movement.

Just a few things. Overall, I really like the update, but like them all, it will take some getting used to.

Magic Secs/Topaz Machete can't be stored in the belt for the same reason you can't store a dragon hatchet/dragon pickaxe (At least that's how I think of it). And leps are still useful for noting and storing magic secs and supercompost.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots