Making training FUN :P!

iVampiress

For more passive skilling like woodcutting or fishing, I use Anki to review college classes or languages. For click intensive training like hunting I just watch Japanese dramas.

Personally, I'll be happy if Jagex can make all skills more passive in some manner.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

But what about agility/runecrafting?

That's what Tears of Guthix/Penguins/Troll Invasion/Jack of all Trades/Random event lamps and eventually effigies are for, of course.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

I often end up having a TV series go with my skills...

99 Fletching= Seasons 1-5 of Friends

99 Cooking= Seasons 6-10 of Friends

I have a hard time doing anything other than watching TV while I scape...I get too involved with, say, a game on xbox and keep going to lobby...

Buddha_Life.png

Buddha_Life.png

Buddha_Life.png

Just read news, comments, etc. when doing some less taxing tasks like woodcut or fishing

I pay full attention when doing attention intensive tasks. I will do it bit by bit to avoid burn-out

(Perhaps due to this none of my skills is 80+)

BLOSSOM_KING.png

A new member; f2p for 4+ years

Seldom get online due to in real life business

Always support f2p improvements

I like to join into friends and clan chats to keep discussion interesting and lively :) Of course there is always browsing tip forums while doing boredom tasks..

Most of the time I tend to have a window open with some website so I can read and multitask.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I like how the solution is just to avoid observing your training as much as possible.

Hell, you want more irony, play an idle game at the same time.

This argument never gets old in that it's always an aggravatingly bad argument. Its been going on for years now.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

All this thread proves is that training alone cannot be fun - shame, seeing as it makes up the majority of the game.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau