Most Embarrasing moment

extremetexanfan

I like threads like these, so I decided to start one of these up here! :thumbsup:

One time, I puked all over the dinner table...

And one time I talked to my friend about a girl I liked... and when I said I like..., the classroom got silent... and the girl whom I was talking about heard it... she avoided me for six months... :oops:

And that was my story.

Oh, and another one:

I was in Second Grade, and I thought I was still in 1st grade, so I went to my 1st grade teacher's room, sat down in my old spot, and went for 30 minutes before the teacher pointed out I was in the wrong classroom...

Oh, and in 7th grade, I went 3 days before I realized I kept going to the wrong class. :ohnoes:

And that was my story.

Accidentally calling my second and third grade teachers "mom" on accident when I was in elementary school. :mellow:

As opposed to accidentally calling them "mom" on purpose?

I did that when i was little, but i think it was down to the fact my teacher talked just like my mother.

----

Was at an award ceremony where my brother got an award for standing up to bullies, and i walked in on Richard Kiel(actor who played Jaws in the james Bond Movies) going to the bathroom... Why he was in the disability bathroom with the door unlocked i'll never know.

LektiFury.jpg

~ 99 Hunter 1/29/09 ~ 99 Firemaking 12/4/10 ~

Lekti.png

Was at an award ceremony where my brother got an award for standing up to bullies, and i walked in on Richard Kiel(actor who played Jaws in the james Bond Movies) going to the bathroom... Why he was in the disability bathroom with the door unlocked i'll never know.

But did you get his autograph? And did you make sure he washed his hands first :P

=====

This is not my most embarrassing, but it ranks up there... was at work in the elevator with my boss and office manager and another co-worker when the three bean salad I had for lunch decided to make itself known. Later my co-worker said not to feel so bad, that I had the cutest little fart she ever heard :oops:

But did you get his autograph? And did you make sure he washed his hands first :P

=====

This is not my most embarrassing, but it ranks up there... was at work in the elevator with my boss and office manager and another co-worker when the three bean salad I had for lunch decided to make itself known. Later my co-worker said not to feel so bad, that I had the cutest little fart she ever heard :oops:

I did^^ He even referred to me as "That bathroom Girl" when i walked upto him to get it, lol.

LektiFury.jpg

~ 99 Hunter 1/29/09 ~ 99 Firemaking 12/4/10 ~

Lekti.png

My primary school had a swimming pool and at times everyone would take turns to swim a length of the pool. I pushed off from the end and swam the entire length, only to be told my bum was showing the entire length because the force of setting off shifted my trunks.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

3 (?) years ago, getting down-trailed fully in PE, revealing everything, in front of 60 people.

That was not a nice experience.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Thought of another one

Was on a train ride when I got up to go to the bathroom. After I did my business, I could not unlock the door. I screamed for help. Little did I know that the door was unlocked and that I could have just opened it... <.<

And that was my story.

Accidentally calling my second and third grade teachers "mom" on accident when I was in elementary school. :mellow:

Me too!

I think everyone has done this at least once!

In Kindergarten, I kept calling my teacher the PE teacher. I would be put in timeout alot... :rolleyes:

And that was my story.

I was in a public restroom and the lock in the only available stall wasn't working. So I was just holding the door shut while I used the toilet and then someone came in and pushed it open really forcefully and... yeah. That was awkward.

A bunch of other things have happened to me that most people would consider embarrassing but I don't. The above is the only time I can remember that I was actually really embarrassed.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Me too!

I think everyone has done this at least once!

In Kindergarten, I kept calling my teacher the PE teacher. I would be put in timeout alot... :rolleyes:

My new favourite poster :mrgreen:

Not too long ago I caught a cute girl's eye, who then caught my eye, and we had one of those connection moments romantic people get as we sat on the train just looking at each other. Then she got up to get off at one of the first spots so I scrambled and was about to ask her for her number when I noticed the skirt she was wearing. It was her high school uniform.

I went from "Hey... I noticed you...," to "uhhh nvm" and had to switch carts cause I didn't want to get profiled by an undercover agent or something.

hiccup.png

I was in a public restroom and the lock in the only available stall wasn't working. So I was just holding the door shut while I used the toilet and then someone came in and pushed it open really forcefully and... yeah. That was awkward.

A bunch of other things have happened to me that most people would consider embarrassing but I don't. The above is the only time I can remember that I was actually really embarrassed.

I had one like this. It was at a party at someone's house, and their bathroom didn't have locks (I hate it when people don't have locks in their bathroom). It also had two doors. I had the forethought to grab a magazine just in case, which turned out to be a really good idea.

There was also the time I had a particularly spectacular wipe-out on the sea-doo, right in front of the local beach. It's hard to preserve your dignity when your slowly swimming back to the sea-doo while it essentially sits there mocking you. At least I gave them a show I guess.

I had one like this. It was at a party at someone's house, and their bathroom didn't have locks (I hate it when people don't have locks in their bathroom). It also had two doors. I had the forethought to grab a magazine just in case, which turned out to be a really good idea.

There was also the time I had a particularly spectacular wipe-out on the sea-doo, right in front of the local beach. It's hard to preserve your dignity when your slowly swimming back to the sea-doo while it essentially sits there mocking you. At least I gave them a show I guess.

Oh yeah, I forgot, one time I was at a sports bar, and the only restroom was one of those single-toilet restrooms, but the door had no lock, so I figured someone would knock if they wanted to come in, so I sat down for a minute or so, doing my business, when someone barged in. He said sorry about five times...

And that was my story.

One year, at school camp, I was in a tyre swing and tried getting out and I slipped. My pants did not follow me unfortunately and so everyone saw my penis.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Hmm, when I was like 12 I somehow got locked in one of the camping restrooms, so I decided to climb over the locked stall to another one.

What I didn't know was that the other stall was an out-of-order one and that they had blocked it as well.

The cleaning lady was not happy to see me come out of there. :oops:

mdeosig.png

hytbanner2.png

Proud (retired) Tip.it Times Editor! Tip.it Times Archives TET event forum

Not my most embarrassing moment, but it's up there:

Walking back to my dorm from class. See a girl who was in my religion class freshman year first semester (we actually talked a lot every day). We hadn't really said 'Hi' to each other since that semester. So I wasn't expecting her to say 'Hello' to me as I walked by because there's been a dozen instances in which that has happened and we didn't say 'Hi'. For some odd reason, we're walking right past each other and she says 'Hi!' And I didn't think and said, 'Hey!'. Turns out, she was talking to the dude directly behind me. I felt like a [wagon]. So I just took out my phone and pretended to text someone. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I was 13 and the class went on a swimming trip. I was wearing a 2 piece, but the top was backwards. (I didn't realise it was backwards). On the FRONT of the top there's a film between you and the outer layer of the bathing suit, so it's not see through. So yeah, the whole swimming trip my top was backwards and see through. And NO ONE bothered to TELL ME. >.<

Blakdragon39.png

I'm sure I've had some awesome ones, but I can't remember. The most recent I can remember was when I was sitting in the dining hall and a guy I sort of new from high school and work (he's like 3 years older than me) waved and I waved back without thinking, and then realized that he was waving at the group of girls behind me. I felt like an idiot, but I got over it. I do stuff like that a lot.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp