Most Embarrasing moment

extremetexanfan

First time I got drunk. While I don't remember everything that happened the stories that people told me just embarrassed me to no end. Made me feel like a total ass.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...

The only time I got wasted (not black-out drunk) I ended up bugging people to play 'Teach Me How To Dougie' and then danced by myself in the corner of the room. My friends filmed it, and I look so [bleep]ing stupid. I don't even like that song. :c

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

First time I got drunk. While I don't remember everything that happened the stories that people told me just embarrassed me to no end. Made me feel like a total ass.

What kind of stories? If you don't mind saying.

What kind of stories? If you don't mind saying.

Well, I guess I could tell a couple. I don;t really have dignity anymore.

First thing I (or my friends found out) is that I am a depressed drunk. I cried for most of the night saying I wasn't good enough for anyone. My girlfriend at the time took care of me, turns out she was a pro at this. I threw up so much, that my girl friend asked everyone to leave the room. She then stripped all my clothes off and basically threw me in the bathtub in the hotel room and turned the water on. I stayed in there for about twenty minuets just heaving. After that I actually stopped the shower and got out...took a step and promptly feel on the toilet. Interesting thing though, my right from tooth hit the toilet perfectly chipping it. I came out of it for a split second and told Kelly I was sorry and passed out again. I woke up three hours later with no hang-over, a small head-ache, a chipped tooth, and my girl friend holding on to me. First thing I said was...

"Damn, this is like The Hangover."

This all happened on a band trip/parade so I had to get up and march in a 2½ mile parade. For the excuse I told my parents, I told them when I did a "band horn's up" I hit my tooth with the mouth-piece of my baritone. They believed it...but I think they actually knew what happened.

Like I said, made a total ass of my self. It was very hard to convince people I wasn't going to get plastered this year, but thankfully I was in the "drinking room" and had a good time. Was the bartender most of the night actually.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Usually, I'm the sober one when others get completely wasted. I remember one of the first times we went drinking, we were gonna sleep in a tent. There were three of us, and one of us had drunk too much (he happens to be one of those guys that gets wasted pretty fast but still drinks along with everyone else.) We ended up waiting on him to throw up for like an hour in the cold so that wouldn't happen in the tent, then waited some more to make sure he was actually asleep and not gonna choke on his own vomit. After that hour and a half, we just said screw it and went inside to sleep. Needless to say, the guy woke up pretty confused: he was alone in the tent with the taste of vomit in his mouth and no memories of the night before.

I'd say my most embarrassing moment would be one of the first times I was in a bar. The group I was with kept on buying shots of jenever. We'd already drunk beer before that and you know the expression: beer before liquor, never sicker. The stool beside me was free. I was sitting there, staring in front of me, somewhat confused. A pretty girl went to sit on the stool beside me. I thought I was gonna cough, put my hand up to my mouth because that's the polite thing to do when you cough, and was surprised when I felt something else on my hand. I quickly got up when I realized that and went to the bathroom to clean up, when I came back everyone was laughing. I'd have laughed too; must've looked pretty ridiculous with all that water on my sleeves from when I tried cleaning it up.

This is somewhat mild compared to people, but I've either repressed all the memories of when I made a total ass of myself, or I've been very lucky thus far.

Anyway, I used to go to band camp, and I also have my moments of being a super heavy sleeper.

Anyway, its a week long thing, and for whatever reason I guess my body decided to active its super sleep mode in the morning when I was supposed to get up. I woke up on the floor beside my bed about 20 minutes after my first class (for lack of a better word). It was only embarasing because (a) I obviously had no time to sort myself out or take a shower, and (b) I just hate showing up to a group thing late. There was also a little bit of snickering which would suggest some people thought I was late and dishevelled for an entirely different reason. Honestly, that might have been preferable since I would have at least had fun first, rather than waking up in a panic <_<

I got the story about what happened from my room mate later. Apparently after shaking me and yelling at me to wake up, they tried rolling me out of my bed, and when that didn't work they gave up and went to go eat.

Also, despite never quite achieving a hang over, apparently I do a damn good job of mimicking one when I wake up and am still tired. I actually had to put up with a 5 minute interrogation from my parents once because they were convinced I had a hangover. I'm still not sure they believe I was just tired.

A few of my hall mates last year were so drunk that they slept through one. They were in their underwear and got woken up by the fire fighters and dragged outside where everyone else stood waiting.

Glad I wasn't them.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

• 2 weeks later...

Fell asleep on the school bus in 7th grade in the first few weeks of school (first year of middle school so didn't really know anyone) coming home. I don't know how I managed that anymore with all the yelling on the bus, and the engine bouncing us around, but I must have been very tired. Anyways, the final bus stop was apparently for only a few people, and no-one tried to wake me or anything. Of course, that didn't mean they didn't mention it the next day.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Okay, so this wasn't that embarrassing at the time, but it is now.

So i think like 8 years ago my dad bought me an arby's chocolate milk shake, and when we got back to the salon i was drinking it, and i saw my dad drinking his bubble tea and he asked me in vietnamese if we wanted to trade. I said "no!". He asked me about 2 or 3 more times, it's as if he really wanted to milkshake! So i traded, but the milkshake was half empty....

:oops:

waAhvEI.png

I once squirted soda all over a girl I liked back in highschool. I was sitting on the bus in the seat across from her and I didn't tighten the cap on my soda bottle enough so it shot off and I got soda all over her. Took me months of awkward bus rides before I gained the courage to speak to her again lol. I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed.

Eat_at_Arbys.png

Definitely not my most embarrassing moment, but it is one nonetheless. Was eating breakfast in the breakfast room of the hotel and there were a lot of people there. I managed to get a table, but this other guy (older, probably late twenties/early thirties) couldn't find an empty one, so he asked if he could sit with me. I said of course. We both ate without talking, which was what I expected (aside from him saying, "Making one of those [belgian waffles] is a good idea."). The embarrassing part was when I got up to leave, I said, "See you later man." I was like, wow, I'm not going to see him later... this is a hotel and he's probably leaving today since most people who check into the hotel leave on Sundays. Plus, there would be no reason that I would actually see him later. He responded with, "Take it easy." And I thought to myself, golly, that's much better than what I said. I had debated saying, "Have a good day." or something like that, but now that I think of it, I should've just said, "Have a good one, man."

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

That doesn't sound too bad. Poor choice of words, but little else.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

It's a common phrase used when parting with someone, I wouldn't be so embarrassed of its usage if I were you Duff. I've said 'see you' to cashiers at the tills despite having the intention of never seeing them again.

I've had many embarrassing moments when riding my bicycle in traffic. One of the most embarrassing is when I misjudged the speed of a car (or to be more precise, how fast a car accelerates) and I forced the car to slow down else it would have touched me. The car was at some red lights which turned green and I was already going quite fast so I didn't want to lose my speed. I didn't ride my bicycle for two weeks after that but the situation made me a better cyclist.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

When the front wheels of your skateboard catches onto some irregularity in the pavement and your body subsequently catches onto all the irregularities in the pavement. It's especially bad when you just got on.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

My freshman year of college, when I was first getting used to my longboard, I was riding to class, and a group of people decided not to give me space. So, instead of getting off my longboard (I figured it wasn't 'cool') I tried to steer around them. Ended up running straight into a curb and flying straight forward while my longboard shot back the way i came. Let's just say it would've been a lot less embarrassing to jump of my board.

There was another instance where I was riding and I was really comfortable on my board. I was on smooth pavement and had nothing to worry about. Again, my board stopped suddenly and I went flying forward. A pinecone had perfectly blended in to the weird orangeish pavement and had stopped one of my wheels. A girl had to jump out of the way so my board didn't mess up her ankle. :\

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

On the topic of "see you later man", that's not nearly as bad as telling your waitress "you too" after she says "enjoy your meal".

Done that multiple times. Basically if you are leaving, I'm going to say "you too". Makes for some humourous events, needless to say. :P

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475