Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Most Embarrasing moment

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Mdeoxys
[ Display Name History ]

Mdeoxys

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 2,793 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Mdeoxys
Hmm, when I was like 12 I somehow got locked in one of the camping restrooms, so I decided to climb over the locked stall to another one.
What I didn't know was that the other stall was an out-of-order one and that they had blocked it as well.
The cleaning lady was not happy to see me come out of there. :oops:

Posted Image

Posted Image
Proud (retired) Tip.it Times Editor! Tip.it Times Archives TET event forum

Duff
[ Display Name History ]

Duff

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,667 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Not my most embarrassing moment, but it's up there:

Walking back to my dorm from class. See a girl who was in my religion class freshman year first semester (we actually talked a lot every day). We hadn't really said 'Hi' to each other since that semester. So I wasn't expecting her to say 'Hello' to me as I walked by because there's been a dozen instances in which that has happened and we didn't say 'Hi'. For some odd reason, we're walking right past each other and she says 'Hi!' And I didn't think and said, 'Hey!'. Turns out, she was talking to the dude directly behind me. I felt like a [wagon]. So I just took out my phone and pretended to text someone. :P
Posted Image
| My Tumblr |

blakdragon39
[ Display Name History ]

blakdragon39

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Blakdragon39
  • Clan:MASORS
I was 13 and the class went on a swimming trip. I was wearing a 2 piece, but the top was backwards. (I didn't realise it was backwards). On the FRONT of the top there's a film between you and the outer layer of the bathing suit, so it's not see through. So yeah, the whole swimming trip my top was backwards and see through. And NO ONE bothered to TELL ME. >.<
Posted Image

Skull
[ Display Name History ]

Skull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,790 posts
I'm sure I've had some awesome ones, but I can't remember. The most recent I can remember was when I was sitting in the dining hall and a guy I sort of new from high school and work (he's like 3 years older than me) waved and I waved back without thinking, and then realized that he was waving at the group of girls behind me. I felt like an idiot, but I got over it. I do stuff like that a lot.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

extremetexanfan
[ Display Name History ]

extremetexanfan

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired

I felt like a [wagon].

I love the censor system. :mrgreen:
And that was my story.

Distracted
[ Display Name History ]

Distracted

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  • RSN:A Real Fool
One time I fell asleep in the train, music plugged into my ears and everything. And it was the middle of the afternoon.

I think I might've been snoring, since everyone was staring at me when I woke up.

Albel
[ Display Name History ]

Albel

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,189 posts
  • RSN:Albel
  • RSN2:Seaoh
  • Clan:SoDB
First time I got drunk. While I don't remember everything that happened the stories that people told me just embarrassed me to no end. Made me feel like a total ass.

35bvvh1.png

Quotes

Runescape Achievements

extremetexanfan
[ Display Name History ]

extremetexanfan

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts
I did homework in the car, and I started feeling carsick, and puked all over the ground at JCPenny a couple days ago. :oops:
And that was my story.

Duff
[ Display Name History ]

Duff

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,667 posts
The only time I got wasted (not black-out drunk) I ended up bugging people to play 'Teach Me How To Dougie' and then danced by myself in the corner of the room. My friends filmed it, and I look so [bleep]ing stupid. I don't even like that song. :c
Posted Image
| My Tumblr |

Sbrideau
[ Display Name History ]

Sbrideau

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,387 posts
  • Location:Saint-Georges, Qu├ębec, Canada (very close to the Maine border)
  • RSN:Sbr

First time I got drunk. While I don't remember everything that happened the stories that people told me just embarrassed me to no end. Made me feel like a total ass.

What kind of stories? If you don't mind saying.

Albel
[ Display Name History ]

Albel

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,189 posts
  • RSN:Albel
  • RSN2:Seaoh
  • Clan:SoDB

What kind of stories? If you don't mind saying.

Well, I guess I could tell a couple. I don;t really have dignity anymore.

First thing I (or my friends found out) is that I am a depressed drunk. I cried for most of the night saying I wasn't good enough for anyone. My girlfriend at the time took care of me, turns out she was a pro at this. I threw up so much, that my girl friend asked everyone to leave the room. She then stripped all my clothes off and basically threw me in the bathtub in the hotel room and turned the water on. I stayed in there for about twenty minuets just heaving. After that I actually stopped the shower and got out...took a step and promptly feel on the toilet. Interesting thing though, my right from tooth hit the toilet perfectly chipping it. I came out of it for a split second and told Kelly I was sorry and passed out again. I woke up three hours later with no hang-over, a small head-ache, a chipped tooth, and my girl friend holding on to me. First thing I said was...

"Damn, this is like The Hangover."

This all happened on a band trip/parade so I had to get up and march in a 2½ mile parade. For the excuse I told my parents, I told them when I did a "band horn's up" I hit my tooth with the mouth-piece of my baritone. They believed it...but I think they actually knew what happened.

Like I said, made a total ass of my self. It was very hard to convince people I wasn't going to get plastered this year, but thankfully I was in the "drinking room" and had a good time. Was the bartender most of the night actually.

35bvvh1.png

Quotes

Runescape Achievements

Distracted
[ Display Name History ]

Distracted

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  • RSN:A Real Fool
Usually, I'm the sober one when others get completely wasted. I remember one of the first times we went drinking, we were gonna sleep in a tent. There were three of us, and one of us had drunk too much (he happens to be one of those guys that gets wasted pretty fast but still drinks along with everyone else.) We ended up waiting on him to throw up for like an hour in the cold so that wouldn't happen in the tent, then waited some more to make sure he was actually asleep and not gonna choke on his own vomit. After that hour and a half, we just said screw it and went inside to sleep. Needless to say, the guy woke up pretty confused: he was alone in the tent with the taste of vomit in his mouth and no memories of the night before.

I'd say my most embarrassing moment would be one of the first times I was in a bar. The group I was with kept on buying shots of jenever. We'd already drunk beer before that and you know the expression: beer before liquor, never sicker. The stool beside me was free. I was sitting there, staring in front of me, somewhat confused. A pretty girl went to sit on the stool beside me. I thought I was gonna cough, put my hand up to my mouth because that's the polite thing to do when you cough, and was surprised when I felt something else on my hand. I quickly got up when I realized that and went to the bathroom to clean up, when I came back everyone was laughing. I'd have laughed too; must've looked pretty ridiculous with all that water on my sleeves from when I tried cleaning it up.

Randox
[ Display Name History ]

Randox

The Consultant

• Administrators
  • 6,605 posts
  • RSN:Randox
  • Clan:All Friendly
This is somewhat mild compared to people, but I've either repressed all the memories of when I made a total ass of myself, or I've been very lucky thus far.

Anyway, I used to go to band camp, and I also have my moments of being a super heavy sleeper.

Anyway, its a week long thing, and for whatever reason I guess my body decided to active its super sleep mode in the morning when I was supposed to get up. I woke up on the floor beside my bed about 20 minutes after my first class (for lack of a better word). It was only embarasing because (a) I obviously had no time to sort myself out or take a shower, and (b) I just hate showing up to a group thing late. There was also a little bit of snickering which would suggest some people thought I was late and dishevelled for an entirely different reason. Honestly, that might have been preferable since I would have at least had fun first, rather than waking up in a panic <_<

I got the story about what happened from my room mate later. Apparently after shaking me and yelling at me to wake up, they tried rolling me out of my bed, and when that didn't work they gave up and went to go eat.

Also, despite never quite achieving a hang over, apparently I do a damn good job of mimicking one when I wake up and am still tired. I actually had to put up with a 5 minute interrogation from my parents once because they were convinced I had a hangover. I'm still not sure they believe I was just tired.

Assume Nothing
[ Display Name History ]

Assume Nothing

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,191 posts
I couldn't wake up from a fire alarm. If you grant that I was ill at the time, it wasn't that bad...

Duff
[ Display Name History ]

Duff

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,667 posts
A few of my hall mates last year were so drunk that they slept through one. They were in their underwear and got woken up by the fire fighters and dragged outside where everyone else stood waiting.

Glad I wasn't them.
Posted Image
| My Tumblr |

Cow
[ Display Name History ]

Cow

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • RSN:Renoux
Fell asleep on the school bus in 7th grade in the first few weeks of school (first year of middle school so didn't really know anyone) coming home. I don't know how I managed that anymore with all the yelling on the bus, and the engine bouncing us around, but I must have been very tired. Anyways, the final bus stop was apparently for only a few people, and no-one tried to wake me or anything. Of course, that didn't mean they didn't mention it the next day.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

extremetexanfan
[ Display Name History ]

extremetexanfan

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts
I tend to be a very selfish person at times, especially whenever it comes to decisions. I can't think of a time I betrayed someone, though.
And that was my story.

the-whisky-bar
[ Display Name History ]

the-whisky-bar

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • RSN:Disco_Shazam
farting. it's the most embarrassing thing. it always has been and always will be.
{tumblr}

HappyNooblet
[ Display Name History ]

HappyNooblet

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • RSN:HappyNooblet
  • RSN '07:HappyNooblet
  • Clan:Primacy
Okay, so this wasn't that embarrassing at the time, but it is now.
So i think like 8 years ago my dad bought me an arby's chocolate milk shake, and when we got back to the salon i was drinking it, and i saw my dad drinking his bubble tea and he asked me in vietnamese if we wanted to trade. I said "no!". He asked me about 2 or 3 more times, it's as if he really wanted to milkshake! So i traded, but the milkshake was half empty....
:oops:

waAhvEI.png

old_vuz
[ Display Name History ]

old_vuz

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • RSN:Eat at Arbys
  • RSN2:Old Vuz
I once squirted soda all over a girl I liked back in highschool. I was sitting on the bus in the seat across from her and I didn't tighten the cap on my soda bottle enough so it shot off and I got soda all over her. Took me months of awkward bus rides before I gained the courage to speak to her again lol. I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users