How long do account recoveries take?

fishy227

My account recently got hacked too, found NOTHING on my computer too. I suspect either the computer I logged into once at work, or my own stupidity, which I won't get into. :P

Anyways my appeal was on a Monday, and it took 15 or 20 mins at most. I'm not sure how long it would take on a weekend, but I'm SURE they must have staff working on the weekends for this stuff too. It might just take a bit longer.

Blakdragon39.png

I've had excellent recovery times in the past, it only happened once but they got back to me within the hour. As for processing requests on the weekends...I'm not sure how that will work. Worst case scenario, you have to wait until Monday morning in the U.K.... =/

Buddha_Life.png

Buddha_Life.png

Buddha_Life.png

Updated info: I have the account back in my possession, they do appeals and recoveries over the week end.

Lost my only drop that was something, my Elysian shield.

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M

As i said as of this point in time the computer is 100% free of any viruses / malware/ etc. It was taken care of by Geeksquad.

I would not consider it free of viruses at all if Geeksquad is who handled it. They overcharge and do not know what they are doing the majority of the time.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png