Dream Ender 2

Leiana

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is up for it:

/join DE2

Q&A Session. I encourage anyone with unanswered questions to join. (I always run the sessions in mIRC.)

Warning: May have to do dishes during the Q&A session. I'll notify ya'll when that happens.

It looks like my current computer is dying right now. Unless I can persuade my dad to let me use his laptop for forum browsing, I don't think I can do RPing when we start up. Until further notice, it seems I will be out of this for the time being. :mellow:

Name: Nox Wallen

Race: Human

Fighter Class: Scholar-Errant

Bio: Nox's youth was spent working in fields for his family and studying the landowner's texts. His hair is dyed a dignified grey, his skin is a dark brown from long years spent working in the sun, and his eyes are an unremarkable blue. He is clothed in a white tunic along with a leather jacket and trousers, reinforced at the knees, shoulders, neck and elbows with metal plating. He seems at a constant calm, not easily excited nor frightened, with a slight, kind grin.

Magic Skill: Directed Magnetism (Pulling and pushing, wells of magnetism, etc. The origin doesn't have to be Nox himself, but it's less tiring that way. Can include manipulation of humanlike, iron-holding blood, but the speed of the average pulse among other factors can make precise use against external targets difficult.)

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Nex: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -glomps-

Loki: That's fine. I'm planing on doing summaries of the sessions (I did that with the first Dream Ender game but began to falter towards the end) so no one really misses out on much.

Infact, I'm thinking today we could start playing DE2.

Instructions:

1: Scroll up to the top of the page

2: Locate the Live Chat button

3: Click on the Live Chat button

4: after the page loads go to the white bar

5: type "/join #DE2-1" for todays session.

I needs at least 4 people to start playing within an hour, otherwise I'm gonna have to repost this for next week. We're up to a total of 8 players!

:thumbsup: Looking forward to see ya'll soon!

Resistance: It's alright. Due to my 'rents, I had to get off early anyway. The session will be continued next Friday, since it was not properly finished.

ALSO: Iey, Pest, and Mask, I made a mistake yesterday. The Great Librarian is not Leiana. >.< Meant to say Salem. MY BAD!

Important Upcoming News: On the 27th of January, I will not be holding a session, due to my Christmas Present. ^-^ I'll be attending a Rascal Flatts Concert.

Alrighty! Today is Friday! Yay! That means in a few hours or so I shall be opening up a continuation of last Fridays session. Keep your eyes peeled abd look out for the time I open up the chat room.

Note: this post will be edited later.

Due to lack of a usable laptop, at least in theory, I may not be able to make the session. Given an hour or two something might become available though.

I honestly hope to be a part of this, so good luck Lei!

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;