The Firemaker's Curse - 11 - Jan

Carl

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am

I am also. I'm fairly sure you can't see time played without logging in, so if I can't see it while logged in, it would be rather pointless to even bother looking :mellow:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Have you guys tried to log in and out and then hard refresh the adventures log?

Btw you don't have to type your own name if you want to see it, just click on "my profile" from when you log in.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Fires go out too fast. I was looking forward to this quest, but now it seems I can't even get past the second puzzle.

Also, there being no reference for how big the shapes should be is bloody annoying.

If you take a peek in the journal you picked up, it'll show you the pattern.

8f14270694.jpg

ugh, knew I should have finished the factory rewards sooner

Same. :S

Instead of actually fixing the the flawed system, they force you into getting less points...

Here's 4th Puzzle if anyone needs, hopefully I drew it right, it dispersed before I could screenie it

(Go [bleep] yourself auto fix Firefox, even YOU cant spell the word I want right)

SPOILER ALERT

4i0mex.png

Blue Powder isn't needed

Popoto.~<3

Great, now this quest will be forever overshadowed (in my mind) by Jagex ruining the flash factory. I'm also getting to kick myself in the butt because I haven't been taking advantage of it like I could have, under the assumption it would still be there when I got back. Now I get to choose between sub par xp, pulling my hair out at BA, or extra boredom doing agility without the horn on a course. Blah.

Challenge accepted.

2 dead already. :-(

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I'm not liking this at all, I'm in the first room where it seems like the arrow should be facing south. I'm making the fires as fast as humanly possible and the first fires I made are going out just as I get to the last few. It's not often I get angry at a video game, but this is ridiculous.

Edit: I assume the arrow is supposed to look like this

[hide]fuuuuuuus.png[/hide]

If so, I'm done trying to complete this quest. I literally can't go any faster than I'm going now and don't have time for poorly designed mechanics like this.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Here's 4th Puzzle if anyone needs, hopefully I drew it right, it dispersed before I could screenie it

(Go [bleep] yourself auto fix Firefox, even YOU cant spell the word I want right)

SPOILER ALERT

4i0mex.png

Blue Powder isn't needed

That solution is incorrect.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

SPOILER ALERT

4i0mex.png

Blue Powder isn't needed

That solution is incorrect.

You need a blue in the middle too. At least that's what did it for me. Wait, the bottom right most red in that picture needs to be yellow.

I'm not liking this at all, I'm in the first room where it seems like the arrow should be facing south. I'm making the fires as fast as humanly possible and the first fires I made are going out just as I get to the last few. It's not often I get angry at a video game, but this is ridiculous.

If so, I'm done trying to complete this quest. I literally can't go any faster than I'm going now and don't have time for poorly designed mechanics like this.

You only need the outline.

crossed_body.png

what do you do at boss fight?

I have no idea... I've died 18 times so far on the boss. Jagex did a horrible job explaining how to fight her.

In the same boat here.

There is literally no explanation beyond "normal combat won't work"

Fires and buffs must e important, but no idea why/how.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

it seems like every fire you've lit, adds another 100 when you damage the boss. Also, if tricked behind a flame, you can run forth and attack once without being attacked back. Got her to half health last try, think I might get her down with some patiense next attempt.

You only need the outline.

Thanks, this was driving me crazy when I was already in a pretty bad mood. (my credit union has apparently been using the wrong billing address for MONTHS)

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg