A quick question about the toolbelt.

Blaze The Movie Fan

If I put a bronze hatchet to the toolbelt does that mean I can no longer use my dragon hatchet to chop down trees? The reason why I want to put it in my toolbelt is so I can use it in Brimhaven Dungeon, but I won't do it unless I'm sure I can still use my dragon hatchet to chop down trees if I'm holding it. I can't test it out for myself as I know that once the bronze hatchet is in the toolbelt there is no going back, that's why I'm asking.

Toolbelt works the same way as inventory/wielding for all hatchets: You use the best one available.

You will only use the bronze one if you do not have iron+ hatchet on you.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It also works the same way for the pickaxe. I have a bronze pickaxe on my toolbelt but use my rune one when it's wielded or in my inventory.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...