Return and Recovery - :LEESTERS Blog

Hi folks!

Yes, its Leesters. After years of retirement, I have been lured back to the game. It took my account being hacked for that to happen, but I'm back.

This will be my recovery blog.

The sad part is that I will never recover my red partyhat, but oh well. Nothing is more useless, anyway.

The not-so-sad part is that I WILL recover my dragon plate, DFS, and the myriad of other things that were taken from me.

My account was left at GE with plenty of junk still in my bank, plenty of valuables taken, and 3M GP left on it.

So, thats a good place to start. This is my recovery blog.

I want my dragon plate back. I want my Barrows sets back. I want my 50M cash back. I want my runes back.

This is a blog about making money.

It starts with a 3M cash, a set of rune armor, and a daily goal of making as much money as fast as I can.

First thing I have to do is get my dragon weapons back. I'm gonna kill mith dragons until I get enough cash to get my weapons

So, here we go! Updates on money made, items replaced, and adventures had will be coming.

And to my boss hunting teams? Get ready!

Here we gooooooooo!

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is certainly a blast from the past! :thumbsup: It's nice to see you back!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

OH MY GAWD YOU'RE BACK

*froths at the mouth uncontrollably*

I read your story about getting your Dragon chain and Guthan set back after dying to those Gargoyles (lol fish sticks), and it's really quite cool to see you back here again!

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I agree with Gwyn. OH MY GOD IT'S LEESTERS!!!

I've read your blogs many a time, and your one of my idols, especially the DK blog <3:

Good luck on your hunt for stuff back, drop me a PM if you ever want a DK partner ;)

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

May karma work in your favour this time.

Welcome back, again. :)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

WELCOME BACK!

The owner of the best blog the Blogscape has seen :]

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Welcome back sir. Miss your in depth blogs as they always were an interesting read. I'm currently rebuilding myself after being hacked. Race you to a bil? Haha

Good luck with everything and I will be watching this blog for your awesome updates!

Peace,

Vann

Hi,

I remember your old blog to! :)

Was always fun to go trough!

Many luck on getting all your stuff back ;)

Ilufyou

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

I just spent the last hour reading through your old blogs, to learn who you are and why everyone is so happy to see your return.

Now, I understand.

This is one noob who really enjoyed his last hour of reading, not playing.

Well, I got started today, and it was mostly being lost. lol. Amazing how much you forget about the game after not playing for so long. Mostly I just managed my bank a little, and managed to squeeze 1M GP out of moving some stuff I had in there.

There was a clue in my bank, and wow, how those have changed. Totally new places it sent me to. I had to look them all up. The clue didn't give me much, but there will be many more. I always loved doing clues, and they were mostly very good to me. I'm sure they'll keep coming, and you'll get all the updates.

Anyway, I made 1M, my daily goal.

And a special thanks to Helios Gamos for donating some dragon weapons! I am ready to roll on some Mithril Dragons now, and maybe I'll shoot for another 1M tonight.

4.1 M GP

Stay tuned!

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

Welcome back Leesters! :grin:

Sucks you got hacked, but glad to see you're not letting it get you down. Good luck getting everything back again.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Okay, this is officially a cool community. I had visits from all kinds of Tip.It.ers.

I still haven't gotten to Mith dragons yet. But i had visitors. all bearing thoughtful gifts. I have fish again. I have a decent shield. I have a whip. Thanks guys! I'll take the time tomorrow to find the paper I wrote your names down on, and give you proper credit.... or go into RS and look at the history... but tonight I'm exhausted, and can't find the page I wrote you down on.

Still didn't get to Mith Dragons. lol. Hacker took all my sharks, so I had to fish tonight. Thanks to QueenValerie for cooking all my sharks without burning one. Impressive! 99 cooking is worth it!

Although I didn't get any loot from hunting, I got sme from my bank. I really didn't need 15k mind runes. I really didn't need 300 bunyips, or 200 war turtles. GE was my best friend tonight, and my bank is up to 7M GP.

Tomorrow I officially thank the guy that gave me 400 swordfish. Tomorrow I officially thank the guy that gave me a Tok-et- shield and a whip. Tomorrow I go through the blog and officially thank all who visiited.

Oh, and I have Barrows sets! Veracs, Guthans, and Ahrims. Full sets. The bank was such a mess they were hiding :)

And my runes are only missing Laws, Bloods, Deaths and.... Water? He took Water runes? The saddest part is he took my pile of 300k rune essense, so making them again is going to be a chore. At least he only took those though. But he took ALLL of them. :(

So, I have 7 M, some weapons and armor, and NOW I'm ready to make cash. If I make 1M a day, this blog will only last about a month before I'm back to where I was.

I need 50M for my dragon plate. I think?

I'm hoping for a DFS-half drop before this is over, or its going to take another month. lol

I need my runes.

I need my dragon legs

Its a long way from over, but overall...an awesome first day!

Again, thanks to all who visitied, and I'll track you down tomorrow.

Ciao.

PS. And yes, after I get some fighting under my belt, i'll be up for boss hunting again. I still play like a noob. :D I was asked to go to DK's today. I didn't even remember which boss room that was. Wow. Such a noob still! Then it hit me. Supreme. Teaming. Rex. Tough room! And I'm sure its changed since the days of standing in a corner and picking them off. I'll bet a dollar they're harder now. :P

Day 1 - 7M

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Not really a top-dollar item anymore now, so it should be much easier for you to get hold of one :lol:

plateo.png

However, could I interest you in buying some ornamental trim for it? Don't know if you'd like that or not, but it is fairly fetching.

ornk.png

Good to hear that you've got some quality items still sitting around in your bank, so at least slaying mithrils or getting back into DKs won't be too harsh on you!

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Not really a top-dollar item anymore now, so it should be much easier for you to get hold of one :lol:

plateo.png

However, could I interest you in buying some ornamental trim for it? Don't know if you'd like that or not, but it is fairly fetching.

ornk.png

Good to hear that you've got some quality items still sitting around in your bank, so at least slaying mithrils or getting back into DKs won't be too harsh on you!

Omg, that's great news! And yes, I will be getting the gold trim ornamental. Wow, I'm soooooo much closer now.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Well look what the cat dragged in..... :D

Welcome back Lee we are all happy to see you return! It's a dirty shame that someone hacked you and took away your purty red party hat. <_< It is times like this that you need to rely on good friends for support and cheering up.

Anyways, I heard you are in need of new red legs and runes? Consider them bought, my gift to you and let me know if there anything else I can do for you. ( I dont want to help you out to much,cause then you will have nothing to work for again and you will leave once more.... )

Sorry I was in a hurry last night but I was so jacked up last night from dungeoning that I had a hard time sleeping at night! HA, HA! If and when you wanna dung let me know, I have gotten sooo much faster keying these days that it sort of frightens me, but still wont key in larges... :ohnoes:

Take Care and see you in game again soon.

queenvalerie.png

Well look what the cat dragged in..... :D

Welcome back Lee we are all happy to see you return! It's a dirty shame that someone hacked you and took away your purty red party hat. <_< It is times like this that you need to rely on good friends for support and cheering up.

Anyways, I heard you are in need of new red legs and runes? Consider them bought, my gift to you and let me know if there anything else I can do for you. ( I dont want to help you out to much,cause then you will have nothing to work for again and you will leave once more.... )

Sorry I was in a hurry last night but I was so jacked up last night from dungeoning that I had a hard time sleeping at night! HA, HA! If and when you wanna dung let me know, I have gotten sooo much faster keying these days that it sort of frightens me, but still wont key in larges... :ohnoes:

Take Care and see you in game again soon.

Val! Glad you made it on the blog! :D And...Wow. If it was ANYONE else, I'd say that's too much.

And don't worry about me leaving. I still have a party hat to replace, and its only worth like over 1 billion gp, now... so that might take awhile. :P

And yes, we will dung together. I'm such a noob at it compared to you, but I learn fast. :)

See you in the game!!

And for everyone else, thank you for your generosity! But I'm gonna have to put a limit on the gifting. Keep your goodies! I'm in good shape. Thanks again!

Okay, here we go. Day 2, and with great news on the dragon plate, I should have that in a few days. Then I will have to start working on DFS, I really miss that guy.

Stay tuned! Today, I'm gonna smith what I have, and start the long haul of fighting big scary monsters for cash. Here's hoping I don't die! lol

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Never really followed your blog when you were active back then, but I've heard a lot about you and your storytelling abilities. :P

Good luck with your recovery. :)

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Hi folks!

I wish I knew how to add a picture, because I look pretty good in my new dragon plate and legs. Yep, Valerie donated dragon legs, and I used up my cash to buy the plate for a measly 8M.

I have 1.4 M left, and now I'll be working on getting the shield and trimming for the plate. The trimming isn't cheap, and the shield will take a little as well.

And there is three rune rocks in the mining guild dungeon entrance, so I'm gonna farm rune rocks today.

I have 978 addy ore. Which needs a ton of coal. I started mining coal, then found the rune rocks, and quickly figured out I should just mine the rune, sell it, and buy the coal. Although the coal bag and a turtle was kinda fun, 6k coal is alot. lol.

I'm going to make a ton of addy bolts which should make a tidy little sum.

Might take me awhile. That's a lot of smithing and smelting, but I'm looking forward to the cash it will bring.

I also sold some runes and traded it for bloods, deaths, and laws. I had huge piles of runes to dip into, so I sold like 500 of each pile and that got me going.

I didn't want to rape my bank for this, but I'm finding it hard to resist. lol.

Okay, busy day today making bolts.

If anyone wants to offer posting a pic for me, I'll email you the screenshot.

Sooooo happy to get the dragon plate and legs! Thanks Val!

Still need:

DFS - about 2M in GE

Dragon sheild - about the same

Ornaments - 5M or so, almost as much as the dang plate itself. lol

And I want my cash pile back up. 50M when I got hacked.

Lots of work to do!

Very excited about that big pile of addy ore! This will be the most I've smithed in years. Maybe I'll get a leverl. :D

Stay tuned to see how much money 978 addy ore makes!

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Wow. I seemed to forget how long it takes to smelt 300 addy bars.

You can only do four at a time, and it took me all morning to get half of them done, and all night to get the other half done.

But, I have almost 1000 addy bars now.

I wonder if its going to take as long to smith them. :P

We'll see. Its 10pm on my clock, and I'm gonna get started on them.

Think I should do the feathers? Thats gonna take a lot of feathers, and I'm not sure what GE prices are for each.

Will let you know. :)

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Wow. I seemed to forget how long it takes to smelt 300 addy bars.

You can only do four at a time, and it took me all morning to get half of them done, and all night to get the other half done.

But, I have almost 1000 addy bars now.

I wonder if its going to take as long to smith them. :P

We'll see. Its 10pm on my clock, and I'm gonna get started on them.

Think I should do the feathers? Thats gonna take a lot of feathers, and I'm not sure what GE prices are for each.

Will let you know. :)

Glad to see you are back :)

If you plan on smelting a lot of addy in the future, maybe you should do some dunging first and buy a coal bag?

There are also other dungeon rewards that are handy for skilling. The gem bag to hold your gems when you mine (and if you look at the current price for uncut diamonds, you do want to pick up and sell the ones you stumble over), the scroll of efficiency to save bars when you smith (but mainly work for multibar items), scroll of life and scroll of cleansing for herblore and farming benefits.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

Good to see you back Lee :)

If you need a guide to find the way I........uh hmm nope...

If you need expert advice I.......err nope

OK this is better.....

Anything you think you suck at.......I can do worse. Don't forget! ;)

bramady2xg.jpg

Ha! RS name is Bramady. Yell gidday if you see her as she's probably just risen from the dead or heading off to die. Blimmin cat should stay home....out of trouble. And that nice Mr Pup found her again. Ain't he choice!