Resident Evil 6 announced

Demoli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmC1lZeQad4

Aparently there will be at least 3 different playable carachters, one of them being a newcomer, the others being leon kennedy and Chris Redfield.

It honestly seems to be taking RE5's route of being more and more action packed, although it brings the zombies back from the 1-3 REs.

What are your thoughts on this?

Looks good, only downside is the flippin annoying random monsters they seem to chuck into each game..

Liking the part where non-infected people are bimbling about whilst infected ones are in the distance though, adds a bit more realism to it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

They can still milk it? Impressive.

My thoughts exactly. Something to look foreword to I suppose.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Resident Evil 6, yet another action title falsely labeled as survival horror I bet. If I could find taht full article I read earlier on it. argh!

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I do like how Leon's segments seem more survival-ish, while Chris' segments are more action packed. I'd be fine if the series embraced this as an action game. I'll give it a chance depending on what we see of it in the coming months. I just unfortunately don't see the style of RE1-RE3 selling as well these days. It's purely a business move.

For something a bit more "classic", there's Revelations which is coming out on the 3DS. I've played the demo for it, and you really feel screwed/starved for ammo and healing half the time. Parts of the ship were also rather... unerring.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Looking forward to this. I can never get enough of the story, and RE5 was at least fun and interesting (what more do you ask for in a game?), despite countless waves of oldtards decrying it. RE5 was also one of the few story co-op on the same system games that worked well... :mellow:

I don't really have an opinion between zombies and... plant-infected corpses? There's just not much difference, at least gameplay-wise, or even visually for that matter. There are clearly zombies in the trailer, but then I swear I saw a few plant-heads too.

I don't really care what the genre technically is, either. And like Rainy said, the presence of other non-infected should make things interesting.

Does the one guy talking about his blood look like Chris from the last RE movie to anyone else? Just coincidental I guess.

2dgucz6.png