Gardening for Victory!

Nice level-ups. Keep it up :)

Thank again! I hope your goals are going well. RC should be becoming more profitable now, right?

Speaking of RC:

33YaN.png

I've now earned enough points to get full Wicked + recolour (green to match my cape :D) and some more Esteem ranks. Unfortunately, I forgot to wear my hood while I bought the recolour, so that's still purple.. :(

Also decided to knock off 85 Construction:

5zA6j.png

That just leaves Thieving and Agility for my non-cb 85+ goal. I'm currently sitting on 55k to 85 Agility, which I could have achieved today but couldn't really be bothered. I'm fairly sure it will come with collecting next week's rocks! Speaking of which, I have just one pair (Fishing) to collect for tomorrow. I will probably get those tomorrow, as I'm stringing amulets right now (50k or so from 91 Magic :)) I know I should probably get that exp from Livid Farm, but it's too much effort and I can string while writing here.

A few days since my last post, and quite a few levels! I completed Statue #24 and currently need just 3 pairs of rocks for Statue #25 on Sunday.

In the process, I got 94 Cooking on a bonfire:

NhM3g.png

The 10% boost to Cooking exp is really handy, especially when using urns as well. I think I will continue to cook on these! :)

As I said in my previous post, I was close to 91 Magic, so I got it:

jcWAW.png

I think this means I can do Livid Farm and gain exp for every spell I do, meaning a bit less work in terms of the number of rounds I need to do. Good, but it's not like I'll be unlocking all the spells any time soon...

Agilitising for this week's rocks got me 85, and access to the Advanced Barbarian Course:

wgfGz.png

This should be extra exp, but it doesn't seem to be much of a difference and it's a hassle to keep boosting back up to 90. I'm sure it's just a matter of getting used to the course. :)

I also persevered and finished off the last 60k or so exp for 92 Herblore:

DocZ1.png

In the process, I made enough potions for 450 Overload(3), which should be overkill in terms of what I do regularly (i.e. no MHing).

After hunting for some elusive Brown Spices, I managed to boost to 97 (+5) on only my second stew, and consequently I made Overloads with the 69 Torstol I had banked. Through the scroll of cleansing, I ended up with 75 Overload(3), which I decanted into 185(1) and 10(4), mostly for use in dungeons.

tRSqh.png

This feels like a really big milestone for me, and seems to mark my slow movement into the 'high levels' of this game. I know I'm quite a way away yet, but I'm still pleased :thumbsup:

Current plans are: 89 Woodcutting (currently 15k or so from level) and I might make some headway to 85 Thieving this week, seeing as it is my last non-cb skill under 85. :)

Quite a few levels since I last posted - definitely sticking to my 'at least a level a day' aim :)

First of all, 89 WC:

IyY6A.png

Hopefully, I will get 90 from ivy while revising.

Next, 90 DG:

jZeE2.png

I also got 91 shortly after celebrating Oct's Comp Cape, but no pictures sadly! I'm getting back into DG, I want to get to warps before I start Slayer (hopefully!)

I also followed Bxp's PP advice, and got 80-84 Thieving:

[spoiler=A few pics]JOKjY.png

ihm1J.png

5oumJ.png

Missed out on the picture for 83, but oh well! I found I was averaging almost 160k exp/hour, which is phenomenal compared to my previous rates. I should be getting 85 over this weekend, and then I will have 85+ all non-combats! :) I have also gathered all the rocks for this week's statue, meaning I just have to add them tomorrow.

It has mostly been a lot of DG since my last post. I did a complete reset of floors, plus all my occults and a couple of abds, meaning I've been C2ing this afternoon. Currently 10 floors left, with about 140-150k Fishing exp gained.

From DG, I got 86 Constitution and 83 Strength, but no combat level:

PkA6j.png

KNRhk.png

I am about 55k from 92 DG as well, so hopefully I'll get that tonight :)

I also got levels in a few skills I was close to; coincidentally, those levels were all 88.

Firstly, 88 Smithing:

z9eDh.png

I can now make Addy Plates, which should make training a lot faster. It was also very cheap to do, only about 2.5gp/exp!

Secondly, 88 Crafting:

ckEeE.png

This puts me just 1 level from making flasks unboosted, and means I can pot up to do 91 Crafting effigies - will be useful for when I begin to slay again! Speaking of flasks, I have 500 banked with 350 molten glass ready to blow - I am saving these, as the money I get from selling them will fund slaying (e.g. cannon, cannonballs, food etc).

Thirdly, 88 Hunter:

n1KmG.png

Nothing really special about this level, but it's still a good one to have! I am now determined to reach 2200 total before I complete the statue (5 weeks left). I think I can do this :)

The next few days will be doing some floors, continuing to do farms+mushrooms for money, and maybe working on WC a bit.

I am continuing to enjoy reading about your progress. I like your posting style. You are definitely getting into the rarefied air of the high-level players.

Thank you, your blog is one I check regularly too!

ready to blow

lololololol

I had to...couldn't resist

Mature -.-

Nice progress, keep it up and good luck :)

Thanks, you too! In future, don't ignore me at Sandstone :P

It's been a while since my last update, but I have been busy with 3 exams (and also celebrating the end of my first year at uni)! It's all over now, so I have a bit of free time before heading home.

While playing, I have mostly been DGing and doing farming runs, as they fit easily into revision breaks.

Firstly, I got two DG levels, meaning I am now level 93 and have unlocked my final Occult floor:

TRw0l.png

PiGcE.png

Hopefully I will reach 95 in the next couple of weeks. I have bought myself the Bonecrusher and Herbicide for Slayer tasks, and have also upgraded my ring to T9 Berserker/Blazer. I have about 150k tokens, so my next purchase will probably be a Chaotic weapon of some sort.

Other levels have been 90 Woodcutting, at teaks:

bVuBF.png

I will probably leave WC for the time being, apart from chopping Curly Vines for FM. I'm quite happy with the level I'm currently at.

I also got 95 FM:

I7nvO.png

This is now my 2nd-highest skill (after Farming, of course! :)).

Finally, I got 87 Fishing while C2ing some floors:

x3Vz1.png

I know I haven't quite been sticking to my 'a level per day' plan, but I will be able to make it up over these next few days hopefully. I completed Statue #26, leaving me with just a month left of collecting strange rocks!

I also decided to sell the potion flasks I had been collecting, in light of the QBD update. To my surprise, they had risen in price by about 3k since I had last checked, meaning my 1200 flasks sold for 9.5M! This, coupled with one of Draggle's (<3) 'Find Me' competitions, has left me in the green cashpile-wise, even after buying myself a Fury, cannon and Dragon Boots. :thumbsup:

Plans for the next few days are to continue herb + mushroom runs for money, and keep doing floors with my clan. I will also be working on getting my skills closer to that milestone of 90... it will take a long time however, especially in skills like Agility.

Nipples. WHERE IS MY BLUE CAPE [bleep]ER.

It's months away :>

Those levels are coming fast! :thumbsup:

ready to blow

lololololol

Mature -.-

whatttttttttttt me....never :rolleyes:

So.. where's your blog Mojo?

Nice levels and all. Keep it up ;)

Been mostly DGing for the last few days, I'm currently 23k from 94 and I should (fingers crossed!) get 95 this reset. Then I go up a clan rank and I can do warps :) I'm really getting into DG, and I can't decide whether I will trim Farming with DG this summer or whether I will leave it untrimmed until I get my nice blue 90s cape, which is a loooooong way off. We will see!

News of note includes hitting 120m total exp, which I never ever expected to reach:

YuKxf.png

I'm also approaching 16m Farming exp, which I will be proud of achieving. It still remains my favourite skill :P

I decided to spend some of my cash and buy 89 Crafting, with Green D'hide bodies:

gtyxB.png

This means no more boosting for flasks, which are a really good way to make money for the time you put in. I will save my Crafting potions for any effigy assists, as I will likely use any Agility/Crafting effigies on Agility.

Speaking of which, I cashed in some of my Mad May bonus exp on Agility, to get 86:

Bsa25.png

The charge on the Mad Necklace will get me 87 and a bit more, which is good. I did Troll Invasion for May and June and put the rewards into Agility, meaning I've gained a decent amount (almost 200k I think?) in a couple of days.

I'm currently about to hunt some Draconics for my last set of rocks for this week, ready to cash in tomorrow. I'm also <80k from my next Mining level, so I might get that. My main aim is to get 94 DG today.

[hide]

ready to blow

lololololol

Mature -.-

[/hide]

Whats the point in that I dont skill urrbody knows that

orlyn.png

youry.png

[hide]

ready to blow

lololololol

Mature -.-

[/hide]

Whats the point in that I dont skill urrbody knows that

Do it anyway, will motivate you to skill!

inb4 I beat Mojo to 80's cape?

Race. 3...2...1...GOGOGOGOGOGO!

inb4 I beat Mojo to 80's cape?

Starting a new account and still beating mojo to 80+

brb.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I've been doing a few floors, but not as many as I'd like; I seem to keep missing them. I'm 605k from 95 DG and my first warped floor. I think I will either have to 0 prestige a couple of floors, or try really really hard to survprod them - we will see!

UfVAa.png

I knocked off another skill from my '90s List', Crafting:

aWLZB.png

I also got a Mining level, getting me to 86:

fUF1h.png

The last level for yesterday was 81 Attack (and 116 combat!) from killing Cyclopes to regain my Dragon Defender. It worked, as I know have 4 in my bank :)

6DH7Y.png

Plans for today are just getting some more strange rocks and continuing to try and find floors! I might try saving up for SS/Turmoil, but it's a long way away and I have a habit of spending cash on skills instead... :x

Nice level-ups, especially the agility and crafting ones. Those are no easy skills to train...Congratulations!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak