Soul Calibur V

Toki_Hakurei

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I have both three and four, but five isn't anywhere near the top of my upcoming games I must get list. If I get it, it'll be a fair few months from now when it's quite a bit cheaper.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I have both three and four, but five isn't anywhere near the top of my upcoming games I must get list. If I get it, it'll be a fair few months from now when it's quite a bit cheaper.

I was disappointed by 4. Don't think I'll be getting 5 unless it gets considerably cheaper.

So far my favorite thing to do in this game is Character Creation.

http://photobucket.com/tokicc

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I skipped IV but I LOVED SCIII. I'll probably pick this game up within the month when I get some extra cash. Need to pay some insurance bills off first though :/

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I wish I had a Siegfried as good as Maximilian's.

I've been playing Soul Calibur since the first one on Dreamcast. I was extremely let down by 4 though. So I'm going to give this title some time before I decide if I want it or not to see if it fixed all that was wrong with 4. (Also, they took out my main.....WHY WOULD THEY TAKE OUT TAKI?????? *cry*)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I've been playing Soul Calibur since the first one on Dreamcast. I was extremely let down by 4 though. So I'm going to give this title some time before I decide if I want it or not to see if it fixed all that was wrong with 4. (Also, they took out my main.....WHY WOULD THEY TAKE OUT TAKI?????? *cry*)

They took out Taki? What the hell man?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

They took out Taki? What the hell man?

And replaced her with some kiddish apprentice of hers. :( Also, they took out my alt it seems as well. I just found out Sophitia isn't in the game, but there are more spawns of her in the game as well. Oh well. Guess I'll have to use my backup-backup Tira if I get the game :/

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

• 1 month later...

I haven't raged so hard at a game in years. Holy jesus this is frustrating.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't raged so hard at a game in years. Holy jesus this is frustrating.

In my opinion, I'll say it's a step up from MW3.