7-Feb-2012 - Potion Flasks

Saradomin_Mage

Do we know if the crafting side of things is assist-able?

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least they changed the slayer in dungeoneering thing. Too late for me, though, since I've already had one hex sniped and haven't much felt like doing dung since then. I'm not wanting to sound like I'm complaining, but that should have been dong years ago.

2 dose pots into 1+1 dose! Finally!!! Halleluja!!! Pestering Mod mark about it paid off finally!!!

Now off to oog'log

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

I'm not sure where I stand on the recoloring the barrows. On the one hand, it looks nice and makes them more ominus, but on the other, they sort of had a colour all to their own that made them look a bit rotten and old. Now they look like their all fresh of the press from Bad Guy Armour Supply Inc. Also, since Jagex has to prove they are still entirely incapable of pallet matching (default clothes are all unique and don't match armor, at least one dragon weapon isn't the same colour as normal dragon, etc.), the black of the new barrows gloves isn't right. They are darker than the armor is, though it might only be noticeable from the equip screen. They could also fix the cuff, because beige on black looks really stupid, especially with anything that isn't barrows.

Overall though, they did an excellent job making the new barrows resemble the core of what they used to be. The interim sets were like someone looked at the old barrows, then burned all the pictures and made up their own.

Anyone else feel like the flasks should have been a side update for something else? Maybe I'm just getting spoiled, but I read that and then I'm like "okay, but wheres the update?". They could have at least tried to tweak the release schedule so they could package the rest of the new armors in with this, so we could have a small update package deal.

They could also fix the cuff, because beige on black looks really stupid, especially with anything that isn't barrows.

Yeah, initially the cuff used to match with the ornamentation and stuff like spikes, but now it doesn't fit with the palette anymore.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Some of the best updates from this don't seem to be posted anywhere: being able to put any untradable potion (including Jujus) in BoB familiars, and being alerted when the Greenfingers aura rewards you with an extra herb from a patch.

Not sure how long the flasks will stay 25k each for as it's an easy 1m gp/day at the moment for very little work.

imagangster.png

Missed the mad rush but still got 1.1m for my 50 flasks. I'm sure prices will go down to a sensible price tomorrow

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

flasks.gif

ran out to sell the first flasks fasts :) i should have put it higher tho, as they instant sold X)

edit: nice to have 100 1 dose ovl for dung :D someone did also say u can have untradable items in your bob :D have not tested this yet :) damn nice if true :)

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

Oh look, they can't be refilled. God, now there's a surprise.

Glad to see about the DG slayer drops. It's just more fair, but doesn't take away the ability for a team to give drops to lower levelled slayers.

now here is what i want to know, if you have a flask with2 doses left in it, is it possible to remove those 2 into a regular vial so as to not waste bringing a 2 dose along on a trip and then fill a second flask with those doeses along with the additional 4? i just dont want to use them if you end up having to lose a bunch of potions because you can't refill them or undose them and restock up to 6 doses.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

You mean, for example:

• Flask A contains two doses
  • Flask B contains three doses
  • Flask C contains one dose
  • Flask D is empty.

You're asking if you could put the contents of A, B and C into D, accepting that A, B and C would all be destroyed in the process of filling Flask D?

A lot of good smaller updates:

-louder sound for lava nymph

-daily teleport to lunar

-untrabeable items in BoB

-non-green Barrows

-Vecna skull message

-right-click claim for Cromperty essesnce

Insta-buy on flasks is down to about 15k or so.

I've never seen Sixth Sense nor Inception nor many other popular movies and I intend to keep it that way.

now here is what i want to know, if you have a flask with2 doses left in it, is it possible to remove those 2 into a regular vial so as to not waste bringing a 2 dose along on a trip and then fill a second flask with those doeses along with the additional 4? i just dont want to use them if you end up having to lose a bunch of potions because you can't refill them or undose them and restock up to 6 doses.

Yes you can decant out of the new flasks into an empty flask and/or normal vials.

The only limiter is you cannot decant into a flask that has already had potion put in it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You mean, for example:

• Flask A contains two doses
  • Flask B contains three doses
  • Flask C contains one dose
  • Flask D is empty.

You're asking if you could put the contents of A, B and C into D, accepting that A, B and C would all be destroyed in the process of filling Flask D?

Basically yes, since it isn't possible to just put a regular potion 4 dose into the remaining 2 dose flask could it be possible to use the doses to fill an additional flask up to max of 6?

Or if that isn't possible would making a middle man of a regular vial to hold the doses from the original flasks before being transfered into the full one?

So Flask(2) -> vial(2) ? and Flask(4) -> vial(4)?

And finally Vial(2)+Vial(4) = flask(6)?

I just want to know if its possible so i don't get all these flasks and fill them only to have a ton of leftovers that are useless after trips

EDIT:

Yes you can decant out of the new flasks into an empty flask and/or normal vials.

The only limiter is you cannot decant into a flask that has already had potion put in it.

Okay well that clears it up, i just wasn't hoping they would be dust collectors in my bank. :) makes them better than my original assumption

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

All untradable potions, such as overloads and extreme potions, can now be stored with a beast of burden.

All untradable potions, such as overloads and extreme potions, can now be stored with a beast of burden.

ALL UNTRADEABLE POTIONS, SUCH AS OVERLOADS AND EXTREME POTIONS, CAN NOW BE STORED WITH A BEAST OF BURDEN.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

HI DKS HERE I COME SUPER SUPER PRAYERS@@@@@@@@@@

meamzed.png

My FPS has increased. Yay. It's still not what it used to be, but it's more playable now.

Didn't think to check that. My FPS is up from 6-8 to 11-14. Sometimes even went 18-24 :shock: . I hope it stays like tihis.

icecube7.jpeg