Preventing others from succeeding

TC3

The odds of even finding a soulgazer without any 99 slayers.... wow. That's awful. Don't worry too much about it, though. There will always be another chance at it. I got my hex at gazer #30. Don't worry too much about missing one. That's probably not very helpful, but I'm just saying :P

Are 0%. Can't get it if no one can kill it.

You can still find Soulgazers, just not in critical path GDs.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

The odds of even finding a soulgazer without any 99 slayers.... wow. That's awful. Don't worry too much about it, though. There will always be another chance at it. I got my hex at gazer #30. Don't worry too much about missing one. That's probably not very helpful, but I'm just saying :P

This. Having a 99 slayer on team just gives you a chance of finding them on crit path. You can always find them in bonus paths.

Popedevourer.png

This. Having a 99 slayer on team just gives you a chance of finding them on crit path. You can always find them in bonus paths.

Which is where it was, we had already found the boss.

I'd guess you were being douchey in chat or something. I've never been kicked and the only time I've seen someone kicked was because they were leeching and being cocky about it. I've trained 50-89 dungeoneering with randoms.

Why would you assume he was being "douchey"? Unless you are just here to troll in which case I won't get in your way. People get kicked in dg for the most stupidest of reasons. I remember once when the keyer having already finished the floor decided to buy some salves and cook them because he was out of food and the rest of the team decided that they wanted to kick him because he was not outside of the boss room. I never clicked "yes" but I clicked outside the chat box (accidentally) and it simply ignored my vote and kicked him anyway. Point being, this is runescape, people like to act like idiots and kick others for no reason other than amusing themselves.

I'd guess you were being douchey in chat or something. I've never been kicked and the only time I've seen someone kicked was because they were leeching and being cocky about it. I've trained 50-89 dungeoneering with randoms.

Why would you assume something like that about someone you have never met...? :???:

IF you had met me you would know that I am a very nice/helpful person to almost everyone. Yes, even randoms in dungeoneering.

Oh, I trained 59-97 with randoms, then did half randoms half friends/clanmates for 97-100, I've seen plenty of people kicked for absolutely no reason, usually while people are fighting the boss and they don't have a chance to vote no. It's more common than you'd think.

Anyway, please don't make generalizations on my thread, it tends to set me off a bit....

Geez... This is like yet one more reason to dungeoneer solo. Since I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to dungeoneering, I guess it is a good thing that I go solo. :(

~D. V. "If there are jerks, avoiding may be the best option." Devnull

I like to solo, but it gives really bad XP, so I am forced to do it in teams.

The other day a guy quit on me 5 mins into the dungeon because it was a "crap dunge" and then proceded to spam that I am the worst keyer in RuneScape and act like a 5 year old because he got kicked out of the fc for ragequitting.

Every now and then there are good dungeons though :)

Turtle_Drink.png

Turtle_Drink.png

I got my rapier :D

I'm not saying the chances of you being kicked for no reason are 0. I am saying the chances of you being kicked for a valid reason are higher than the chances of there being no reason.

We only get one side of the story here, and from my experience the former doesn't happen very often at all. Theres always the chance you were being fine and they were in the wrong, but i refuse to jump to that conclusion as the only possibility unless theres proof.

@ the cooking salves thing, at least those kickers had a reason. You may disagree with their agreement but you can definitely find justifiable reason for them to kick someone, in their own way. In this case no reason was provided at all.

CNqWHdA.jpg

And that's why I hate randoms.

Indeed ^ Always team with Friends :) Hope that gets changed sometime where Jagex could make it so that it Auto kicks anyone who isn't helping out. Keying is the Best way Helping out in Teams.

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 4/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

I'm not saying the chances of you being kicked for no reason are 0. I am saying the chances of you being kicked for a valid reason are higher than the chances of there being no reason.

We only get one side of the story here, and from my experience the former doesn't happen very often at all. Theres always the chance you were being fine and they were in the wrong, but i refuse to jump to that conclusion as the only possibility unless theres proof.

@ the cooking salves thing, at least those kickers had a reason. You may disagree with their agreement but you can definitely find justifiable reason for them to kick someone, in their own way. In this case no reason was provided at all.

There WAS a reason they kicked me though, they wanted hexes too. They didn't want to risk me getting it when they had no shot at getting one themselves. No hex for any of them meant no chance at a hex for me.

Oh my bad. I totally forgot that you didn't need 99 slayer to USE the bow, only to get it. You can take back my previous comments, they clearly had motive :)

Kicking him before he killed it wasn't a stupid move by the way, they can easily deflect/veng kill it and not give him the chance to quickly bind the bow.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Kicking him before he killed it wasn't a stupid move by the way, they can easily deflect/veng kill it and not give him the chance to quickly bind the bow.

I thought you couldn't veng/deflect dmg back to things you don't have the level to kill.

That's not trolling.

Pretty sure that it was, and was rather successful considering he posted a rant topic about it.

hzvjpwS.gif