The Back Room

stevepole

Changing topic, AoEIII is an epic game that all of you should play.

For some more religious debate, what created the Universe if not God?

Do you have any of the expansions? It sorta gets dull after a long while of sending a huge army of Janissaries at your enemies over and over again. Once I had my town centers spawning so many villagers, I sent a huge villager army to attack!

(Surprisingly they owned)

Its different in III, it's hard to explain. You just have to get the game. While I would never suggest pirating a game, if you make such a horrible decision, pm me so I can point you in the direction of a virus-free one.

Personally, I'm an agnostic. I believe that there's always the possibility of a supreme being, but we cannot prove nor disprove its existence. If I did believe in God, I would be a Deist - someone who believes that a supreme being created the universe and then left everything to run itself.

SImilar to my beliefs. I think that some supreme sentient force got bored, and maybe decided it wanted company. Or perhaps the world was created to create perfection, and further itself. God created humans for humans to become God. The evolutionary paths were set, and God sat back from the events taking place to watch. Heaven for the living is made by the efforts of humans. Holy crap, SOMETHING IN THE BIBLE MAKES SENSE TO ME! It's that whole apocalypse thing, 1000 years of peace and the judgement. And no one really dies, they are born into Heaven. Ack, Zealots are BAD! Stop thinking, brain, NOW!

Supreme being as in a guide for humanity, an alien that just is more developed than any other or came to Earth and interacted with early civilizations?

So Asgard(guide), Ancient(supreme) or Goa'uld(helper/dictator/scourge)?

I think that's called Scientology. Though I would have to ask Retech.

Honestly, I created my own religion. Its called Apathism.

Apathism - Cause real life makes your brain hurt enough already.

And that's called American Christianity.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

This conversation has my head spinning every which way. lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

ya know, WHY GET INTO RELIGION? its an RP forum, based in a site that is dedicated to an online game. where does religion come into this? lets jsut ge back to our work, our play, our rest, and leave this crap behind.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

you do realize you have a larger chance of insulting someone by spewing religious stuff across the internet, then not saying it at all?>.<

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

get where? how can we get anywhere if we insult people unintentionally based off of religious beleifs?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

no. not nececcarily. dont make me start that damn convo about posibilities again.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I think the whole convo should just be dropped, the only outcome I see if we don't is an inevitable flame war between the ones who don't know when to call it quits.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

true. just lke that zombie plans argument.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

3 at least

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

This is all horendously boring. I'll restart ToR tomorrow if I get the chance. Sorry it hasn't been up, I've had to do a crudload of catch-up.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Meh, my school goes till the 25th I think. Exams start next Tuesday, luckily I only have to do one of the three. Then its summer, and then High School!

ya know, WHY GET INTO RELIGION? its an RP forum, based in a site that is dedicated to an online game. where does religion come into this? lets jsut ge back to our work, our play, our rest, and leave this crap behind.

Your welcome :P

very welcome, be i.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]