The Back Room

stevepole

Hehe.

When I think about it, the way I sing it makes it more like an opera with a hint of lay.

EDIT: By comparing my voice to the piano, I found out that my singing voice lies deeper than standard bass, with C1 being easy for me to reach. And the highest tone I used when I sang that I needed something to drink being F2 which is the second deepest note in standard bass.

EDIT2:

E3 is too high for me to reach, so my singing voice is too deep for me to even be an oktavist. My singing voice is actually deeper than anything on the vocal scale.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

According to the crude data I can get from recording and analyzing a sample of me pushing my extremes in depth, I can straight away count 4Hz in the beginning of the sample. I find it unlikely to be true, seeing how the world's deepest "tone" made by a human was at 8Hz ("tone" because it's infrasonic, so inaudible), but it does get me a bit intrigued....

After looking further into the sample, where I am certain it's mo voice and not noise, I found out I was at 1.5 times the previous frequency, however by doing a quick check on Wikipedia I found out I was doing the hertz wrong, counting both upper and lower peaks, so the start was in fact 2Hz and the definite voice sample was at 3Hz.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

According to the crude data I can get from recording and analyzing a sample of me pushing my extremes in depth, I can straight away count 4Hz in the beginning of the sample. I find it unlikely to be true, seeing how the world's deepest "tone" made by a human was at 8Hz ("tone" because it's infrasonic, so inaudible), but it does get me a bit intrigued....

After looking further into the sample, where I am certain it's mo voice and not noise, I found out I was at 1.5 times the previous frequency, however by doing a quick check on Wikipedia I found out I was doing the hertz wrong, counting both upper and lower peaks, so the start was in fact 2Hz and the definite voice sample was at 3Hz.

Just want to point out that the lower limit for human hearing is for continuous sound.

At 1 Hz you hear 1 beat per second.

At 10 Hz you can still decipher each of the 10 beats per second.

At 20 Hz you normally lose the ability to work hear the individual beats.

Example:

Download Audacity

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Got to Generate

Select Tone

Set frequency to 1.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Just want to point out that the lower limit for human hearing is for continuous sound.

At 1 Hz you hear 1 beat per second.

At 10 Hz you can still decipher each of the 10 beats per second.

At 20 Hz you normally lose the ability to work hear the individual beats.

Both true and false, you can't hear anything between 10Hz and 20Hz unless the tone is both perfect and loud in which case only 10Hz to 12Hz are inaudible.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll subject myself to 11Hz at full volume for a minute.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Brazil. :P

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Thank goodness that it is summer.

I love Scouting For Girls... >.>

<.<

/shot

Anyway, time for my epic long speech on how much that I'm glad that it's summer and that I can finally be on here in peace and not have people jumping down my throat to do stuff.

OUO I am sooooo super-duper excited that it is finally the summer. c: Now I can direct my attention to two things. Whatever I want to do, and losing extra-school-weight.

HUZZAH!

So anyway, I'm here chillin with Fura, cause I'm awesome like that...and I'm in the mood to RPPPPP D: ANYWAY~ I've improved on my drawing skills.

Felix.png

Zena-Human.png

I want his Children....is that bad?

tumblr_ls7ay4jSmN1r0zf2k.gif

That's two and a half hour and I still haven't seen anything out of the usual. Apparently my eyes are immune to resonance at their resonant frequency.

Which part of the eye are you resonating with?

If it is the Pupil, Iris, or the white bit then I wouldn't expect to have any effect until extremely high pitch/volume...at which point you would only get shaking.

If it is Retina then I guess it would shake as well...possibly with some colour blending...

Ultimately though, I can't see a major something happening...

I'm not shaking my eyes, I'm subjecting them to sound at their resonant frequency, 18Hz. At that point you're supposed to start seeing things, this being the cause of ghost sightings as a result of infrasonic noise. I did not notice anything so either my eyes are not subject to that or I hallucinated the increased focus on the anime style in Pokémon 9 - Ranger and the Temple of the Sea.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Resonant frequency is very, very difficult to reliably attain... If my understanding is correct...

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

This is just one of those crazy, objective, ideas of mine...But resonance means vibration.

Vibrating the eye would cause small distortions in vision, which may account for the 'ghost' sightings.

This is just one of those crazy, objective, ideas of mine...But resonance means vibration.

Vibrating the eye would cause small distortions in vision, which may account for the 'ghost' sightings.

No Ghosts R Leik totally OMG real liek.

--

In other news I've been working on the system for my possible future new game, I have so far to create a system for stealth and disguise and I might potentially create one for movement however I only see it as holding the game speed back with constant working out for each movement. I will be setting it in either medieval times or stereotypical arabian nights style of genre.

Hopefully the game will be fun when it goes through but I have no estimate of the time it will take to be released at this present moment.

--

Vixion, I love you're drawings.

Specifically the lines in the hair and ears, it looks good however I notice that the eye is showing through the hair as if the hair is translucent which looks slightly odd.

qTLQRuS.png

Resonance does mean vibration, however the resonant frequency of an object means the frequency an object must be subjected to in order for it to resonate the furthest, which in the case of the eye is 18Hz and a wine glass around 17kHz (High C).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1