The Back Room

stevepole

A_Bert if you want to, I think it'll be okay, i'll end up checking it out :P I'd love to fill up my weekly afternoon schedule. However if it's on Sunday, expect me to be late due to me having to go to my grandparents home and iceskating.

A good story came to an end yesterday, and it boosted my confidence lvl for gm skills. and somehow I did think of a way for a sequel to happen.

Hell, we all know Albert is a God-tier RP mod anyways. So long as he sticks with the game.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

*raises hand* If someone has God-tier RP status does that mean they've previously made a game that went for a really long time? Or the game they made was played to the end? SOMEONE EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No... it just means they're good at it Leiana.

Albert is very good at it.

We call Ross the same because he was mod for the majority of one of the best-loved games in the Tavern.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

You can ask a global moderator too.

Might be true, but is it really worth hassling a global mod to give everyone who wants to play a_bert's game permissions for the Library when he could just post it here?

Probably easier to wait for them to promote you

Eh. And I don't really think that it's the sort of thing that would fit in the Library. I may be wrong, of course - we'll see when the gameplay actually starts.

a70c7.png

The Tavern is a different crowd than the Library was. I can near guarantee that it would not be played the same.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Tavern is the place for roleplays, learn to read the description.

No, the Tavern is the place for games and threads such as Hegemony, Dungeoneering and Zombie Plans Revised, true games too serious for Forum Games and fiction taken too seriously for Off-Topic. Several of the original Taverners (at which time we weren't Taverners, just a group of people playing Hegemony and posting our zombie plans) were actually disgusted by the fact that we were moved to a sub-forum of the roleplaying sub-forum, however as that sub-forum is now inactive, we switched places. The Tavern is still no place for roleplays, it's a place for serious games.

Lei, probably not a good idea until at least the beginning of 2012.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Sorry to butt in out of nowhere - but just because there are no library mods shouldn't prevent people from requesting access to the library. If you follow the procedure and pm an admin I'm sure they'll be glad to do that for you :thumbup:

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti