The Back Room

stevepole

working on finishing up my dining hall. who new that smoothing stuff made it so usefull! (i got a bronze pickaxe stolen by a monkey. i then put dogs by my door and killed one who came back.)

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

you can make mechanisms out of anything dude.. but how do i tradeeee???? it wont let meeeee....

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Okay I am very confused about this DF game. Firstly, I don't get how to tell my dwarves to do anything. Secondly, the ascii is all confusing :/.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

wait.. nvm. i restarted at the start of winter, and i figured it out.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

can you craft it? it may be worth a lot with the next caravan, when it does roll on through.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

double ppost, but it still wont let me trade. i dont think i have a dwarf with all the skills..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

well duh. first thing i did, other than make individual rooms for my guys.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

yellow, vix.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I made rooms for my 19 dwarves and minutes later like 18 more showed up. I'm at 37 and rising, but my food stocks are holding up well. Just made a second still since I have two brewers so that I can make enough beer for everyone. Gonna make a new farm at the next z-level down. So far I'm down 8 levels, with at least 99 gneiss, but probably around 500 by now.

TANSTAAFL

i jsut made a seige workshop to hold off any unwanted foes from entering my home.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

So I started up and made a game, everything is just black, except a few spots which have dots on them or slight patches of brown. Using the graphics set btw.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

then your in a mountain... at least, your viewpoint is. you need to find a way out of the mountain so you can start doing stuff.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

So I started up and made a game, everything is just black, except a few spots which have dots on them or slight patches of brown. Using the graphics set btw.

You're on a mountain probably. Try pushing shift + > to go down. You'll have to scroll around though otherwise it'll just show the inside of the mountain.

TANSTAAFL

Meh I abandoned, will restart... Annoying :/

So I open Dwarf therapist, apparently the version from the website is unsupported... The only problem I find with this game is that they made it so [developmentally delayed]edly hard to use that people actually resort to using help programs.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

ross, should i have made my seige workshop so early?..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]