[Video] AFK effigy guide

little oaks

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brb, going get champion scroll before it's patched. Hopefully I can edit it in in a few days.

Edit:

I'm at mummies right now. A couple tips:

Bring herbicide, gem bag, and vecna skull.. don't need a tele out, since mummies drop ring of duelling (1) pretty often.

Already 1 hour in, and 2 effigies. :grin:

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Couldn't get the spawns to work for awhile but once working. 2 effigies within 1k runes, 2nd dropped 2 kills after first.

Thanks for posting #

EDIT: 52683075.png

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Bring telegrab runes to grab items and yak to bank. Spawns can get messed up if you move.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Put in an offer for 1M, didn't buy. Upped the offer to 1.5M it bought for 999k. :blink:

Got it last night, trying to sell it for 3M now.

Sold for 3m.You can use other stuff to keep the prayer bonus. It rarely happens that you don't 1-hit the mummies but then again people are like sheep.

I haven't been able to get any sarcophagi that are by themselves to work. It'll spawn 3 in a row then stop. Has anyone been able to get a lone sarcophagus to work?

P0lPXdo.png

I've had the same thing, if seems you need to have two sarcophagi within the 3x3 square around you to trigger constant spawns

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

If anyone is wondering about the rumors concerning the mummy patch, it still works.

3 effigies in the past hour :D

Give me some please :(

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!