14-Feb-2012 - TzHaar Quest, Minigame and Graphical Rework

Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u can still hunt effigys lol? just use them as you get them its not that bad

I was saving mine for when I get the skills though... I have 2.8m spare cash, I need my gear for bossing to try and make some cash... So, I'm practically left with a load of skills that I can't do anything with as I don't have the money.... So it's bad for me, and people like me.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

No more slaying before I can do my effigies then, I guess. 40-50 of them banked =/

Doesn't hurt the near-maxed players much though, does it? You can just use the effigies as you get them. It's worse for anyone that lacks skill to open all of them (or have to get boosts to do them)

There it goes, since the effigies came out, I kept every one I've gotten from Slayer etc, I never intentionally searched after them, they were a nice bonus. And now, I can't build my collection any further, my precious collection of about 70 effigies. :s Guess I'll dump them on a skill requiring a lot of money. :s I don't like this at all, I already completely forgot the Tzhaar update thanks to this.

120214153240.png

Luls. Still so very mad about this. I was going for full bank of effigies fml. I really don't see the logic behind limiting us to 5 effigies max.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

No more slaying before I can do my effigies then, I guess. 40-50 of them banked =/

Doesn't hurt the near-maxed players much though, does it? You can just use the effigies as you get them. It's worse for anyone that lacks skill to open all of them (or have to get boosts to do them)

Exactly I have almost 20no banked and I want to use my own skills to open so what I have to level or get assistance before I can even get anymore and so I can't slay or anything until then at the cost of possible effigy? No fail jagex u obviously dnt even understand how your game works so I have to dish out MY XP to other people so I can get the lamps and even have a chance to get more effigy's or spend hours and hours leveling the skills I need to open effigy at the cost of millions of gp I dnt have and can't earn efficiently because I can't kill creatures that may drop effigy's and I will miss out. Thanks jagex for ruining the one update I was looking forward to.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

This is undoubtedly the stupidest update, I lack the skills necessary to open my effigies and had since then been working my skills to ensure that I could. With this update I now have to get someone to open my effigies every time I get one. So much fail. Brb I am going to go rage on RSOF.

u can still hunt effigys lol? just use them as you get them its not that bad

rates were lowered too. I just want to know by how much, since I can thankfully already open all stages.

P0lPXdo.png

So much QQ, someone help me, I am drowning.

| 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | 99 Hit Points | 99 Prayer | 99 Magic | 99 Summoning | 99 Ranging |
| 99 Agility| 99 Woodcutting | 99 Construction | 99 Fletching | 99 Herblore | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Thieving |
| 99 Firemaking | 99 Crafting | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Cooking| 99 Smithing | 99 Construction | 99 Fishing |
| 99 Hunter | 99 Farming | 99 Slayer |  Divination 99 | 115+ Dungeoneering |

Total Level: 2590+
Max Cape - Owner

I don't really see the big deal about the effigy thing.

People stopped training skills legitimately once effigies came out. Now they are butthurt that they don't have an easy way out.

Because the alternative is Runecrafting.

You could take the "Vezon Fenrak Approach" to skilling. "If you don't like the skill, don't train it."

People stopped training skills legitimately once effigies came out. Now they are butthurt that they don't have an easy way out of training skills.

No... It's Jagex's fault for making the game function this way. It makes absolutely no sense that I now have to go find someone with the required skills to open my effigies. This is a stupid update.

So now you'll have to use an effigy immediately after you get one?

Yes, apparently it makes sense to force you to leave a dangerous area with high-levelled, agressive monsters, to complete an effigy (Meaning you've got to have all of the levels, or else leave, before you may obtain another within a decent time.

It makes zero sense. Force people to find a safe area...Where's the bonus in that?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

It is now inefficient to slay at all if you do not have 97 in all effigy skills.

Think about this, l0l cya.

Don't really need that though.

Can always boost effigies :)

DON'T GET ANY IDEAS JAGEX

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I was just thinking to myself yesterday, "I wonder what the game would be like if effigies were never created. Ever since ancient effigies, nobody bother training certain skills, they just use effigies instead." Well, now I get to find out, more or less. Now people actually have to train their skills to train their skills (crazy, I know) so perhaps we'll see some changes in prices. Especially runes, seeing as runecrafting was the most popular effigyscaping skill.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

People stopped training skills legitimately once effigies came out. Now they are butthurt that they don't have an easy way out of training skills.

No... It's Jagex's fault for making the game function this way. It makes absolutely no sense that I now have to go find someone with the required skills to open my effigies. This is a stupid update.

I put the blame on Jagex for creating Effigies in the first place. I am disappoint about the update too, but all I see is Jagex fixing a mistake they made long ago.

I was just thinking to myself yesterday, "I wonder what the game would be like if effigies were never created. Ever since ancient effigies, nobody bother training certain skills, they just use effigies instead." Well, now I get to find out, more or less. Now people actually have to train their skills to train their skills (crazy, I know) so perhaps we'll see some changes in prices. Especially runes, seeing as runecrafting was the most popular effigyscaping skill.

Sure, I see what you mean Cheefoo. That's something that should have been realised days after they were released. Not over a year later. There's pictures & videos of Jmods visiting maxed players while they are hunting effigies. Did it suddenly click "Oh lets nerf it".

RIP Michaelangelopolous