15-February-2012: The Rio Carnival � Bring On The Dancers!

ForsakenMage

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone make a time travel machine and warn Andrew to fire Mark?

If someone would invent a time machine, I highly doubt they would even think of using it for an online game.

Of course we would. Partyhats and crackers galore! :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I'd use it to utterly destroy the value of those rares.

"Hey guys, I'm from the future. Quick answers....don't make holiday items tradable, don't invest in Enron, and here's the code to destroy all bots ever. Kthxbai!"

*zzzzzzzAPPPpp*

"Who the hell was that? Eh, whatever, just throw that out, it could have a virus on it."

8f14270694.jpg

Ok guys don't you remember when jagex is the past left other content with similar answers? They stated that they wouldn't release more dragon armor or other things, but later on they did anyways. Honestly their answers almost seem hurtful to the spirit of the game and it's lore. I'm more inclined to think that the current developers are saying these things as a way to state that they currently have no insight over the horizon in terms of lore and it's certainly not the irat time they've done so. Honestly this last tzhaar quest is the first real juicy piece of content for the elder gods since the first mentioning of the stone of jas way back when dragon slayer came out. In my opinion I believe that we will see the rest of the tzhaar city in order to do something involved in a later quest to deal with the elder gods.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

They stated that they wouldn't release more dragon armor or other things, but later on they did anyways.

Pretty sure they never said anything like that.

Hmm I vaguely remember them saying that a long time ago.

2480+ total

They stated that they wouldn't release more dragon armor or other things, but later on they did anyways.

Pretty sure they never said anything like that.

Hmm I vaguely remember them saying that a long time ago.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevennnnnnnnnnthhhhhhhhhuaaaaaaalyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy(maneul voice)

meamzed.png

<<<Quote Snip>>>

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevennnnnnnnnnthhhhhhhhhuaaaaaaalyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy(maneul voice)

Don't know if it has already been referenced here, but this is really causing me to think of 'Valve Time'... Déjà vu, much? :o

Of course, we're currently in one of those stages where it feels like content/engine/dev teams are being blocked from doing stuff that is wanted. So, we'll sadly have to wait until it gets back to one of those stages where they're free to do the right things again. :(

~D. V. "Feels like 'Valve Time' redux... Give or take restrictions, anyway." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)