The non-adventures of Spimuncular! :D

Read the awesome, saw your Skill Levels, and then I began to wonder if I should try to tease you about raising Crafting with Gold and/or Clay... Hmm... :-k

This is, however, making me wish Jagex hadn't rendered me unable to play RuneScape with the last update. Danged morons made my mouse unusable with the game applet. I can't even go in-game to team up with you and/or lend a hand! :wall:

~D. V. "Probably won't tease you, but at least I've suggested an idea..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy hell, like 10 days in and averaging 100k total xp/day? Wish I was this efficient when I just started RS lol. Although I suppose being members right from the start is a bit of an advantage.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Update for Spimuncular -- This one's mouse has started behaving better since the last update, and they have found a trick or two (although it means closing programs this one should never have had to close) to gain a little more framerate. However, this one doesn't walk into the Hyt Fc due to the atmosphere in there. Too much lunacy for this person. If you wish to find this one, they willl definitely be on every so often in the HYT CC, even if they're just trying to make sure RS still works. :geek:

~D. V. "A technical note in the 3rd person..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)