28-Feb-2012 - Squeal of Fortune

Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 50 GP on the first spin (big price was what I believe to be a Zamorak spear) and on the second one I won a medium lamp which got me 900 XP in summoning (at level 31), big price 10M

Dusk%20Soul.png

There's at least a 10m cash price. *that one* won't be untradable...and goldfarmers have the programs to easily create hundreds of emails+accounts quickly.

But if it is as "rare" as it might be, in the time it takes to actually get 1 10m prize the gold farmers may be able to make much more than 10m with other methods

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Lucky items can't be traded. So if you receive them, they'll never leave your account (unless you discard / die with them). It's just that you won't need to buy the item it replaces after that.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Oh wow, I recently became non-member, I spun, got medium magic lamp... BUT WAIT! Medium lamp is members only! Meaning I would have to be member to use it, even though it's in the f2p list.

To claim it I would have to become member or discard it. If I don't click discard, the fortune wheel would be there forever until the next day.

Well done Jagex.

Lucky items can't be traded. So if you receive them, they'll never leave your account (unless you discard / die with them). It's just that you won't need to buy the item it replaces after that.

Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up. Kinda figured something like that would need to happen or else people wouldn't need to boss hunt etc because you could make more money just "being lucky"

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

– and you can never have too many cabbages.

Jagex, stop giving people ideas, I want my cabbage collection to be special.

OT: How do you think they are going to differentiate between tradable and non-tradable versions of items? By the time I posted it was already answered... :oops:

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.