Guest Rob

Guest Rob

Where do I get this online for free? =D

I had to torrent The Lost Adventures and Part 1 of The Promise, and I found Part 2 on some comic reader website. Just google around, I'm sure you can find them.

pirate.jpg

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Guest Rob

I've heard that season 2 might be released this fall, but I haven't heard anything official yet.

"You found my love letter to your daughter didn't you."

"No, I did not."

"Awkward."

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

pirate.jpg

Some of us prefer to call it "high-risk sea trading".

Guest Rob

pirate.jpg

Some of us prefer to call it "high-risk sea trading".

:thumbsup:

I really want to watch that episode now.

Good thing I high-risk sea traded the entire series!

Guest Rob

From LOK's facebook page:

Great news! Not only will there be a Book 2 of Korra, but Nickelodeon just announced they've put in an order for 26 more episodes after that!

Yessssssss.

Great news! Not only will there be a Book 2 of Korra, but Nickelodeon just announced they've put in an order for 26 more episodes after that!

Yessssssss.

excellent

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yessssssss.

excellent

awesome!

Guest Rob

So that's 12+14+26 episodes...52 episodes! Nearly as much as TLAB I believe. Not bad, not bad at all.

Yessssssss.

excellent

awesome!

Tubular!

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

So that's 12+14+26 episodes...52 episodes! Nearly as much as TLAB I believe. Not bad, not bad at all.

Getting there TLAB had a total of 62 episodes

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I hope they will spend more time on character development, now that they have another 3 seasons to work with.

Well I posted something else, but it was silly.

Instead, here's Spider-Lin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnRvHnHruH8

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Unfortunately, I don't have Nickelodeon anymore because Viacom wants more money and my provider isn't accepting their demands. It better be resolved by the time Book 2 rolls around.

Also, I so want more character development.

Guest Rob

They can all be found free and (i think) legal online the day they come out, don't worry!

If you wait for it to be fixed by book 2 you'll miss a lot!

There's another 14 book 1 episodes commission for before book 2's 26.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Guest Rob

Where'd you here that? And does that mean that they'll be released sooner than book 2 was expected to be released?

Different sources appear to say different things, so I could be wrong.

A march announcement said series extend by 14 episodes.

A june one added a further 26 (some sources say they said 26 for book 2)

And 3 different formats seem to be reported various on wikis/fansites/blogs etc. with assorted different clarifications.

Some say we got book 1 for 12 eps, then book 2 for 26 (taking it as the 14 was original then got extended to 26)

Some say book 1 is set to be 26 (12+14) with book 2 being the later 26.

Some say book 1 is 12, the 14 is book 2 then the 26 is book 3 & 4.

Personally I took the 'series extended by 14' which they were glad of as it meant they could focus in more meant 2nd season would be 14 more episodes of book 1. Then the 'we got 26 commissioned for book 2' one to be literally book 2 will be 26, for season 3 (& maybe 4)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Different sources appear to say different things, so I could be wrong.

A march announcement said series extend by 14 episodes.

A june one added a further 26 (some sources say they said 26 for book 2)

And 3 different formats seem to be reported various on wikis/fansites/blogs etc. with assorted different clarifications.

Some say we got book 1 for 12 eps, then book 2 for 26 (taking it as the 14 was original then got extended to 26)

Some say book 1 is set to be 26 (12+14) with book 2 being the later 26.

Some say book 1 is 12, the 14 is book 2 then the 26 is book 3 & 4.

Personally I took the 'series extended by 14' which they were glad of as it meant they could focus in more meant 2nd season would be 14 more episodes of book 1. Then the 'we got 26 commissioned for book 2' one to be literally book 2 will be 26, for season 3 (& maybe 4)

The last order is right. 12, 14, 13, 13.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Guest Rob

The Promise: Part 3 of TLAB comics comes out tomorrow! Anyone else excited to see how it ends?

I bought the first one a few months back, and I enjoyed it, but I'm not sure the comics are worth 11 bucks apiece. It took me half an hour to read, while I was sitting in my friends car joyriding around and getting interrupted every couple of seconds. I'll probably just find it online like I did with the second.

I am excited to see the ending, though. I'm very happy with how well it captures the essence of TLAB.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Wow, I was disappointed with Part 3...

Bit of a spoiler

[hide]It bothers me that we have to wait for more comics to come out. The next is March 2013, and that's just the first part...The really interesting part is Zuko's mother, thanks to LOK we all knew what was going to happen with the Harmony restoration movement anyway. Anxiously waiting for the Promise series to end and then finding out we STILL don't learn anything about Zuko's mother really bothers me -.- [/hide]