Funny Pictures!

Rainy_Day

Seriously though, you just laid down a sick burn on Nickelback I think we know who the edgy one is here.

Yes, you, because nobody can post anything here without the likes of you putting a label on people... over taking a joke/comment way too seriously... Jeez, it's just a thread about funny pictures.

This part of the video always makes me laugh:

D4lai.gif

Rofl

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

Lets everybody just calm down and enjoy the wondrous benefits of iOS 6.

iOS6_zpsa95a35f5.gif

• Like 6

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Have I posted this here before? Because I'm incapable of looking at this image without laughing.

409623_471173919559708_368548929_n.jpg

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Because Hilariousmemes is not on the list of approved image hosts. Feel free to post here and request that it be added to the list.

Also, welcome to TIF! :)

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2fRhy.jpg
  • Like 1

1u9XSMm.jpg

In the first picture he has his right hand up, and in the second he's raising his left hand. :roll:

• Like 1

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...
2reeq.jpg