Funny Pictures!

Rainy_Day

@Tim

I won't sway from the threads purpose further then this post.

I use a cane on great days. Crutches on good days. Chair in worse days. My freak accident was my snow-blade catching a grove in a grind rail and tearing the ligaments in my leg. The doctor, who fixed the same problem in my other leg years earlier, didn't use the correct anti-biotic during surgery and now, 13 surgeries later, I risk losing my leg but at best will never again be able to bend my leg.

My point with this post, and my one before it, please use discretion when posting pictures. You have people of all ages, all mentalities, and all handicaps reading these posts. Some pictures can go deeper then intended, as that one did with me.

Thanks,

Stev.

09144a99bb.png

We have to be considerate of what we post, and we can't post censored material?

I don't see this thread living up to its potential at all on TIF, which is tough to say

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I don't see this thread living up to its potential at all on TIF, which is tough to say

It isn't hard to be a little considerate. Pretty much following the normal forum rules are the main thing.

As I don't have anything atm:

seqb2h.jpg

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I've never really cared for all the lolcat pictures, but I do have a special fondness for monorail cat.

Also, the picture I use in my profile was chosen because it amuses me. I'm not sure who made it, I found it in a cracked article (there is also a great one of a squirrel). I want this as a stuffed animal though.

photo-100979.jpg

Have some heart bro.

This reminds me of the depression I went through when I was a teen, and I get offended every time someone makes a suicide joke in order to poke fun at people with depression. Put yourself in his place...

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

If we can't post anything that could potentially offend someone then we might as well close the thread right now, because that leaves pretty much nothing.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

lil_brudder.gif

That little guy has the heart of a champion. :sad:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

If we can't post anything that could potentially offend someone then we might as well close the thread right now, because that leaves pretty much nothing.

Quick and easy guide on judging if a picture is okay: describe it in text. Pretend this is a "funny story" thread instead. Would it be inappropriate/off topic/offensive/otherwise violating the forum rules? If not, go ahead and post it.

lil_brudder.gif

That little guy has the heart of a champion. :sad:

MEMORY OVERLOAD HRNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

hzvjpwS.gif

Regarding the date, when you verbally tell somebody the date, do you say "It's the 8th of March" or "It's March 8th"?

March 8th usually.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

kcSbY.jpg

f42fm.jpg

sNOeL.jpg

mGWYQ.jpg

[spoiler=Big Pictures]2WKk4.jpg

aN03H.jpg

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Regarding the date, when you verbally tell somebody the date, do you say "It's the 8th of March" or "It's March 8th"?

8th of March.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

8th of March.

Ditto.

Unspam:

[spoiler= Contains F Word]

Cant help but love this

2ambmo.jpg

Popoto.~<3

Have some heart bro.

This reminds me of the depression I went through when I was a teen, and I get offended every time someone makes a suicide joke in order to poke fun at people with depression. Put yourself in his place...

I'm not saying don't be considerate. I'm saying 90% oft the things I find funny are highly offensive to somebody somewhere

exactly this.

In other news, Whitney Houston has been clean for nearly 2 months :D

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

8th of March:

"It's the 8th day of the month of March."

"It's the month of March the 8th day of."

AnnBa.jpg

WARLn.jpg

lR5Ap.jpg

[spoiler=Big Pictures]1rxbK.jpg

cCpi8.gif

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

So I've been looking into Assassins Creed 3 and saw this xD

3240459_700b_v2.jpg

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D