Armadyl's Army

just joined tip.it forums, have only been playing 3 months, and sounds fun, so ill see if i can get 90 range in 2 days... challenge excepted! =P, if not ill wait for the next one.

I doubt you will manage that. ;)

Feel free to come along what ever your stats, that's just a rough guideline for being able to stay a while, and you can still have fun! :thumbup:

haha i was kinda joking about getting 90 range in 2 days, but i got money to chin so maybe i can get something like 80-83 if i really try hard, but yes it sounds like fun! i've used tip.it forever since i played rsc with old character, but just signed up on the forum, and i love it! =D especially the PvM trips, i lovee PvM!

so i should be there, sounds like fun! thanks for the warm welcome

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

hey guys im new to tip.it forums, but not enw to armadyl, im fully geared and cant w8 to see you there! world 48 is my home anyways!!! thank you tip.it for all the help throught the years. you are my #1 help site since i heard about you. me showing up to help kill this not so friendly boss would be one way for me to show my appreciation for this site. :")

CASTLEBRICK.png

Drops: 23 effigies, 1 guthan spear, 1 karil's bottom, 5 dragons daggers, 9 rune pick axe, 1 bandos tasset, 1 vesta chainbody, 1 seren stattuette, 3 rune plate body, 1 dragon plate skirt, 1 dragon plate legs, 10 dragon boots, 1 vecna skull(giant mole), 1 abyssal whip, 76 noted torstol (green dragons), 3000 pure essence noted(giant mole).

just joined tip.it forums, have only been playing 3 months, and sounds fun, so ill see if i can get 90 range in 2 days... challenge excepted! =P, if not ill wait for the next one.

I doubt you will manage that. ;)

Feel free to come along what ever your stats, that's just a rough guideline for being able to stay a while, and you can still have fun! :thumbup:

haha i was kinda joking about getting 90 range in 2 days, but i got money to chin so maybe i can get something like 80-83 if i really try hard, but yes it sounds like fun! i've used tip.it forever since i played rsc with old character, but just signed up on the forum, and i love it! =D especially the PvM trips, i lovee PvM!

so i should be there, sounds like fun! thanks for the warm welcome

if you dont mind, i would like

a training pardtner, add castlebirck rilo?

CASTLEBRICK.png

Drops: 23 effigies, 1 guthan spear, 1 karil's bottom, 5 dragons daggers, 9 rune pick axe, 1 bandos tasset, 1 vesta chainbody, 1 seren stattuette, 3 rune plate body, 1 dragon plate skirt, 1 dragon plate legs, 10 dragon boots, 1 vecna skull(giant mole), 1 abyssal whip, 76 noted torstol (green dragons), 3000 pure essence noted(giant mole).

I suspect Kree will die very fast for i will bring group vengeance =)

Oh my God, awesome idea!

QFT. Always wanted to do this, but it involves livid farm. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

As unfortunate as it is, because I absolutely love Arma Bossing, I won't be able to attend...Need to have a night out! :P

GL on all the RUNE ARROW drops :twisted:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Wall of shame:

Hellborn2012 x2

F Da Polic3

xMattiooo

iX Exia Xi

Percies

For forgetting their grapples.

Deaths:

Fearless Lee

Life is

The John90

Rilo Kiley

Theros

Vine Weaver

il Alwayz li

Phenol

Fireagon

Team or Tank

Reborn vL x2

Marc999234

IDOMINICAN

Icer420 x2

Tatti 44

Computer issues fail. Wait for me! :sad:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

:sad: I haven't even got kc yet.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Acp- 350k

[hide=profanity]screenshot20120310at223.png

[/hide]

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I got crushed! 5th spawn i got hit in the high 600s :shock: and before i could drinka sara pot got hit good again!

i think i was reaching in trying armadyl but i got my stuff back so no loss and it was still fun :grin:

ill be able to have more fun at a melee type boss next time :P

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

2hrs of Armadyl - I tried to record the deaths and splits. Almost died myself a few times while recording this info.

Deaths:

Jam Cam

Ranged Type2

Theros

Fearless Lee

Pate Cool 0o

-unclear-

Reborn vL

Rilo Kiley

Vine Weaver

iL Alwayz li

Schmittyboy

Phenol

Fireagon

Team or Tank

Reborn vL (again)

Unknown Power

Archers Shot

Marc999234

IDOMINICAN

Icer420

Tatti 44

Romanius V

Icer420 (again)

Peej86

Splits:

2.8k split - Shard 2 - from Wingman Skree - 35 minutes in

250k split - Chainskirt - from Kree - 40 minutes in

358k split - chestplate - from Kree - 1:40 in

I've never seen Sixth Sense nor Inception nor many other popular movies and I intend to keep it that way.

Was a good event. Started well.

Then I died. No biggie. Left Zaryte Bow, Armadyl Chainskirt, Armadyl Helmet, Chaotic Crossbow, Glaiven Boots, Archers' Ring (i), 1500 of each bolt, 1500 Yak Scrolls, 800 Steel of Legend Scrolls, 500 Bones to Peaches on my grave.

I get back to my grave:

fffrk.jpg

Is all that's on it.

Great game, Jagex. GF CCB, Glaivens, etc, supplies...

Edit: LOL at your screenshot, Ambler.

09144a99bb.png

:sad: any idea how?

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

It may have been that around the time I died there were 80 or so people there. Was also a huge amount of graves everywhere. Maybe certain areas in RuneScape are similar to Dungeoneering. Only a limited number of items can be shown on the ground. 3 people died the exact time I did as well. IDK.

Edit: Apparently the glitch is, if there's a large amount of graves then items disappear. I simply died at the wrong time. The people who died right after or while I was getting KC most likely unintentionally erased my items.

Eh, such is life.

09144a99bb.png

Looks like everyy1 had fun :D and ouch stev :/

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

So the event's finally over. I have one more split to add - towards the very end we got a chainskirt. A 3-man split of 4.6mil :thumbsup: Awesome ending for the three of us left :thumbup:

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

Awesome job guys! Congrats!

I got some great video today too. Maybe tomorrow we'll get a call going and get some good audio with the Corporeal Beast event. :P.

Brb fixing headset. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

So the event's finally over. I have one more split to add - towards the very end we got a chainskirt. A 3-man split of 4.6mil :thumbsup: Awesome ending for the three of us left :thumbup:

Ofcourse you got the drop just after I left :(, Good job anyway.