Gradeskip

KONY 2012

Thank god, hopefully this kills the KONY 2012 presidential campaign.

Presidential campaign?

It's a joke. Their campaign advertisements are nearly identical to a modern presidential campaign's. If someone were to look at the campaign's posters without knowing what KONY 2012 was, they could easily assume he's running for president.

tFtfA.jpg

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

So has this fad basically blown over already? I have to admit, I didn't expect it to be as quick as it was.

I think basically, internet groups love to be against something; for example, most of the internet hate twilight. Hating something as a group seems to be of massive interest to the internet; because liking something together normally never works because people don't like things equally but hate can just be magnified and magnified on the internet beyond recognition because of positive reinforcement and group mentality. Of course Kony isn't a massive evil (like twilight) because their are holes in the hate and there wasn't time for people to hate it enough.

It just shows how hollow the internet is, a perfect example is my little pony and twilight. Because of positive reinforcement and aggressive internet arguing, twilight is made out to be absoloutely terrible while MLP is absoloutely popular as anything. Problem with Kony is that he's a factual person and peoples opinions hold no stead in these sorts o f internet hate campaigns.

Nothing brings people together like a common enemy.

And so it end just as it began.... With a whole bunch of dumb people.

So he was caught masturbating in public? I just hope he wasn't thinking of the invisible children.

Even if he was, they are invisible. I don't think that they count as real people.

This was a clever move by Kony. Kony sent men to put drugs into Russell's cereal so he'd act crazy, taking the focus off of the Kony manhunt.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

This was a clever move by Kony the U.S. Government. Kony The U.S. Government sent men to put drugs into Russell's cereal so he'd act crazy, taking the focus off of the Kony manhunt.

Fixed it for you.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

It's all propaganda, folks. If Kony were going to be held responsible, it would've been done - that man is protected!

Unavail_Able.png

He single-handedly destroyed his reputation.

i'm so witty

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

It's kinda scary actually, he seemed like an ok dude in the campaign video.

Am I gonna end up masturbating naked on the streets one day aswell? I bet he didn't expect it either. :ohnoes:

Haven't had a chance to watch it yet(I'm not at my laptop) but they made a sequel:

Flyingjj.png

Oh god. Don't get it begin again please.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Not going to waste my time with watching more of that crap...