at symbol~.<

90LP

Omg so i cant use my at symbol to log in on my skiller...:( idek why but when i hit ctrl+2 it goes to my tab, same

for 1-4 then 5-9 does nothing, so i cant log in atm, perhaps it's my hotkeys but it's a total piss off, lol...any ideas?

Edited by Leik
Please don't use all color text.

OP's profile puts him in Canada, so...French keyboard?

Backslash_On_French_Keyboard.jpg

Send in a bug report to Jagex, there might have been an update that screwed up the particular set up. For now, try to use the on screen keyboard when logging in, or change your password to not include the @ symbol.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Nope. That pic is a keyboard from France, there's a different keyboard in Quebec. Also it says Alberta, there are no French speakers there. There's a different keyboard for English-speaking Canadians. He might also have a US keyboard because that's what they often sell in stores.

2480+ total

Nope. That pic is a keyboard from France, there's a different keyboard in Quebec. Also it says Alberta, there are no French speakers there. There's a different keyboard for English-speaking Canadians. He might also have a US keyboard because that's what they often sell in stores.

I assumed it was a foreign keyboard since on English keyboards you don't press ctrl+2 to get the @ symbol/

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I assumed it was a foreign keyboard since on English keyboards you don't press ctrl+2 to get the @ symbol/

Most likely he needs shift instead of control ;) as shift + 2 gets a @ sign.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Try holding left Alt and pressing 6 and 4. Release alt for the @ to appear.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

As a point of note: I'm Canadian and my keyboard supports ALMOST EVERYTHING. I've got options for the UK, Canadian Multi-Lingual Standard, and US. US is the only one that makes sense to what I ever type. :P It used to switch itself to Canadian Multilingual standard all the time. -.- I had to disable the option to switch languages. xD /Minirant.

Wonder if this guy got logged in yet? Did he switch keyboards or something? Maybe a setting changed somewhere.

Blakdragon39.png

Everyone's got options for all keyboards and languages possible.

But your physical keyboard has only one layout so you need to match it up with the correct one for the stuff written to make sense.

I'm guessing he solved his problem but couldn't be bothered to post lol

2480+ total