Any dungeoneering teams below level 80?

M A T T Y Z

Im level 73 dungeoneering now and i'm starting to do occult floors and i'm finding that hardly any people stay in floors at all or ragequit part of the way in. Im not looking for a fulltime clan as im in one but a team that i can dung with through the large floors and who won't ragequit because my exp gain is thinning out as less dungeons are getting completed, I just wanna get my rapier sooner or later :3

M%20A%20T%20T%20Y%20Z.png

Hi

I am a little lower in level, I cant get to Occult, I normaly solo dungeons due to not finding good groups, I am thieving at the moment, but if you add me in game and cant find a group to dungeon with, give me a shout ill come run a few floors with you, when I can. :^_^: not a dungeon fan but need the xp and tokens to get a bone crusher and wasteless herblore scroll.

If I am too low for what you need, no worries. :grin:

Aeryn11.png

13034431.png

Hi. I'm currently at 76 dung, running with one or two of my friends (if they're available). They're at around 55, and 85 dung atm.

Doing my middle floors with the level 55 (mainly because i wanna help him, and i hate doing dungeons alone), and the level 85, if he bothers.

And the level 85 on my top floors.

We'd be glad to team-up. You can add me in-game and pm me if you're interested.

Rsn: Mr tiger

Treyz0r.png

rssig.png