Help with Herblore leveling on bxpw

Doomdevil321

Wait, wait, wait.. are you going to get 99 herblore and 80 hunter on BXP? If you do hunter first, then you won't be getting much bonus xp at all for herblore. It isn't easy to calc a cost or required materials unless we know when you will be training herblore.

Making untradeables is quite expensive compared to tradeable pots. Making all the pre-reqs for overloads and then turning that into an ovl is 2200 xp and is around 30 gp/xp with scroll of cleansing.

Depending on how much combat you want to do will decide how many untradeables you want to make. Unless you are positive that you won't do much combat, you should make only untradeable pots after you can start making them, because you don't want to end up at 99 herblore and having to spend a lot of money to make more overloads/extremes/others when you could made them to 99.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

I agree with Lord Paul, doing hunter first will not leave you much xp for herblore, also I have not found a cheep way to level that doesnt mean loosing money. I too am trying to increase herblore and will be doing it for bonus xp weekend, so would be insteresting in the advice given here.

If you have friends you trust you could always ask if they need pots making? I am lucky to have a few people higher than me that dont need the xp and trust me to make their pots up and return them to them. just a thought :^_^:

Aeryn11.png

13034431.png

Wait, wait, wait.. are you going to get 99 herblore and 80 hunter on BXP? If you do hunter first, then you won't be getting much bonus xp at all for herblore. It isn't easy to calc a cost or required materials unless we know when you will be training herblore.

Making untradeables is quite expensive compared to tradeable pots. Making all the pre-reqs for overloads and then turning that into an ovl is 2200 xp and is around 30 gp/xp with scroll of cleansing.

Depending on how much combat you want to do will decide how many untradeables you want to make. Unless you are positive that you won't do much combat, you should make only untradeable pots after you can start making them, because you don't want to end up at 99 herblore and having to spend a lot of money to make more overloads/extremes/others when you could made them to 99.

it was going to be either hunter or herblore (if i had the cash for it). How do I use your spread sheet btw? I would need to make all the pre reqs and prolly have to buy everything for the pots. So how much do you think it would cost me for this do you think? I dont have the scroll of cleansing btw.

it was going to be either hunter or herblore (if i had the cash for it). How do I use your spread sheet btw? I would need to make all the pre reqs and prolly have to buy everything for the pots. So how much do you think it would cost me for this do you think? I dont have the scroll of cleansing btw.

DO NOT GET 99 herblore without scroll of cleansing.. Seriously, it saves millions.

If you want to use the spreadsheet you have to have a Gmail account, sorry. Everyone's spreadsheets has that limitation because if we allowed anyone to edit it, then vandals go and destroy it. Not much I can do about that. :( All you need to do is log in to your account, and make a copy.. then you can plug in your values.

As for a cost, you are looking ballpark 200m not on BXP.. this could be way off, since it is very difficult to estimate since I have no idea what kind of pots you plan on making.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

DO NOT GET 99 herblore without scroll of cleansing.. Seriously, it saves millions.

If you want to use the spreadsheet you have to have a Gmail account, sorry. Everyone's spreadsheets has that limitation because if we allowed anyone to edit it, then vandals go and destroy it. Not much I can do about that. :( All you need to do is log in to your account, and make a copy.. then you can plug in your values.

As for a cost, you are looking ballpark 200m not on BXP.. this could be way off, since it is very difficult to estimate since I have no idea what kind of pots you plan on making.

The pots would could maybe be super attack/def/str, magic, range, extreme att/def/str/magic/range, then overloads. Or I can buy the the super att/str/def, magic, and range pots but im not sure which way would be cheaper.