Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13-Mar-2012 14:55:15

"Oh wai Jack of all Trades is T2!"

Sorry let me re-clarify.

If the aura is tier 2+ and previously required you to have purchased the lower tier.

Therefore Jack of all Trades should not be getting a refund, sorry.

= Raven =

[qfc]15-16-722-63625877[/qfc]

Only T2 refunded.

[bleep]ers :(

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Just a note, could you please post off topic chatter about FPS issues in the correct forums such as Rants (or wherever the thread about FPS issues is posted.)

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

So glad we can finally teleport to get ancient and lunar spells, it's way overdue. Nothing else really grabs me but it seems decent enough.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

The labeling of this as the "easy set" makes me think there will be more lodestones in the future.

I saw that, the lodestones are very much centralized in areas not restricted by quests except for the Lunar and Ancient lodestones. I'm guessing if/when a second batch comes, they will be tied together with quest requirements.

Also, cya price of law runes. Sure, "teleports are more efficient" but there is still going to be a drop.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Elf costume

B26Xp.png

Don't like it that much...

I was thinking of elves yesterday (185-186-990-63624365)

too bad no1 thinks the idea is good :|

I also sold my collection of bandit camp teleport scrolls quickly for 35k ea... before they drop

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

I saw you doing this in my world, and i saw the other person "don't kill me, I Iz tree". Best part is me showing up at the very end, top screen :) :)

Ha that's pretty cool, always knew rs was a small world really :P

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

So glad we can finally teleport to get ancient and lunar spells, it's way overdue. Nothing else really grabs me but it seems decent enough.

This. Sure, the recent changes to seal of passage and wicked hood helped with lunars, but ancients still were such a pain, if you forgot to charge your sceptre.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I've used the normal mage book for the past 7 years unless the other ones were needed for a quest/activity. Anyways, what mage book is better ancients or lunars? Depending on how decent these lodestones are I don't need to worry about mage much, so I'm glad for this update. Maybe lunars as I rarely do mage cb and even then will just use polypore.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Yeah cause camulet and wicked hood and/or astral tabs didn't give us that already.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yeah cause camulet and wicked hood and/or astral tabs didn't give us that already.

This thing's closer than Camulet.

You also get a home teleport to Lunar Isle, which used to be exclusive to the Lunar spellbook, which simplifies changing your book now (though it's not faster than wicked hood's twice-daily teleports).

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

This thing's closer than Camulet.

You also get a home teleport to Lunar Isle, which used to be exclusive to the Lunar spellbook, which simplifies changing your book now (though it's not faster than wicked hood's twice-daily teleports).

I'd say granite place is marginally closer or at least equal distance to the pyramid as the mirror hill is.

And I totally forgot the blindingly obvious Pharoh's Sceptre teleport.

Certainly these make life easier but it's not like we haven't had nice fast ways to do it before.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Certainly these make life easier but it's not like we haven't had nice fast ways to do it before.

Now we have ways for people that don't have or want to stock the previous items. I hated having to recharge my sceptre every time I changed to and from ancients, personally, and I got rid of the camulet after that quest.

Cool.

If I had saved my loyalty points instead of buying stuff like a moron then I could have had it all for 50% off the price.

Good job Jagex, this is well run store and makes people feel happy about the game... [bleep] NO

Last time I buy shit, since it will all be on sale in 6 months or at least have the prices slashed....

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Cool.

If I had saved my loyalty points instead of buying stuff like a moron then I could have had it all for 50% off the price.

Good job Jagex, this is well run store and makes people feel happy about the game... [bleep] NO

Last time I buy shit, since it will all be on sale in 6 months or at least have the prices slashed....

They are giving a refund...

If you’ve already purchased and upgraded auras at the old prices, don’t worry; we’ll be applying a Loyalty Point refund to your account within the next few days. There are a fair few accounts to go through, though, so please be patient.

I don't know how much this is relative to the sale price though.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Well guess I'll patiently wait before I do anything. Bought a ton of those costumes and emotes. :oops:

Our current special offers-valid until the 31st of March-are a 50% discount on auras and items from the first Loyalty Programme batch' date=' and 25% off auras and [b']items [/b]from the second batch. If you’re owed any Loyalty Points in accordance with the price reduction, you’ll have them in plenty of time to take advantage of these offers!

So by items do they mean the costumes then? O_o