13-Mar-2012 - Loyalty Additions and Lodestone Network

Saradomin_Mage

I must have Supreme Harmony now D:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poison purge aura is surprisingly powerful in PvM.

So the explanation for huge structure suddenly appear from nowhere is because the "ancients" build it. A rather lame and over-used story; it is just a waste to wizard guild members, ZMI and all sort of other good lore characters.

Honestly, what is wrong with less walking in this game? Some people have the weirdest gripes...

"Omg! You made it easier for me to switch between spell books! That will save me hours playing this game! WTF Jagex!"...

w4M8t.png

Honestly, what is wrong with less walking in this game? Some people have the weirdest gripes...

"Omg! You made it easier for me to switch between spell books! That will save me hours playing this game! WTF Jagex!"...

Runescape players would probably complain if Jagex gave them free stuff. Oh wait...

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

We don't like it because everyone has it, and now the older methods that were more exclusive are obselete. It's the "give me free stuff!! HOW DARE YOU GIVE FREE STUFF TO ANYONE ELSE?!?!?!?" mentality.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

We don't like it because everyone has it, and now the older methods that were more exclusive are obselete. It's the "give me free stuff!! HOW DARE YOU GIVE FREE STUFF TO ANYONE ELSE?!?!?!?" mentality.

Especially since the lodestone network seems to be aimed primarily at low level and/or free players, who don't have access to all of those teleports that we (High level and/or P2P players) take for granted. The task list in particular seems to be a way to help players learn the names/locations of the cities, and it rewards them for doing a bit of exploration.

I bought the 'The Strange' title hoping to get 'The Strange <my name>' but it turns out it's '<my name> the strange.' Yes, in lowercase.

JkoTy.png

Lies! A little annoyed because if I knew it would go to the end then I'd have 'the Divine'.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

We've known those titles would go at the end for a while. Shame the documentation hasn't updated with it though...

(There was an official forum thread on the main rs forums asking for suggestions regarding these style of titles)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014