50m in 1 week how u would do it?

aboe

if u had like nothing on ur bank and ur acc is members what do u would do to try to get 50m in 7 days?

and how much hours/day would u play to get it?

would u do it legit or dicing or begging?

( remember u start from 0 gp)

200000000.png

Moved to questionnaires!

I'd probably collect some stuff of the ground to make a little money then stake until 50m. I know that's not a guaranteed 50m but it is entirely possible.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Borrow 5M from a friend, buy some snapdragon seeds and TD equipment and camp them while doing herb runs inbetween. Around 40-50 kph with a droprate of ~300 could easily get you the needed cash in a week. (Assuming you have a chaotic rapier/unicorn/extremes at least)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I'd personally stake.

And I hear Jeremy would be extremely happy to loan out any amounts of money to anybody, which is secretly probably why he suggested it. ;). (Don't kill me Jer).

Or, if borrowing or staking is out of the question, make enough for a specific skill (Mining). Use that to make enough for an armour piece, even if barrows, and start flipping. :).

09144a99bb.png

Well yeah, no duh you'd stake. :D

I'd go collect 7.5m from MTK and the juju pots that I have stored in leprechaun, and start farming torstols. Neither is bank, so it counts. The farm runs alone would be 20m.. would be easy peasy to get the remaining 30m.

Apparently I owe Jeremy 1m, so that is where he'd start.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

grenwall for first 5m, then torstol runs+TDs in welfare gear for rest.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Do dailies, buy basic offensive gear, make some ovls/spec rests, borrow d claws (using the ingame lend system, no cheating!) and go crash bandos. Upgrade your armour as you make money. Could quite easily make the 50m in day 1 if you no lifed.

I think dicing is a very stupid way to do it. It's like saying 'Killing 60 goblins and getting 60 vecna skull drops' Sure it's POSSIBLE, but it's not likely. Things like MTK shouldn't count because i could easily just go exchange my slay points and sell runes for 50m, the point is that you don't have that in place already.

CNqWHdA.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

threaten those children you always see at public libraries playing runescape

give me a mil or i'l break your legs

its fun, efficient and could even be considered exercise.

/flex

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I would sell floors but thats because I'm 120. Sell floors to 30m. Stake 30m, then stake 60 stop at 120m (doubling on win streak is risky but worth it imo, could possibly do 3 doubles, I stay safe play 2). Or lose on either the 30 or 60 (it happens) and sell another 30m worth of floors. Keep doing that so bank every 120m. And pretend you're at 0 again.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

this is the best way i can think of, collect mort myre fungi or snape grass until you have about 500k, then do air orbs for a long while, i made around 34m on air orbs, its a grind, but it works well.

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

• 2 weeks later...